What's new

Should Pakistans Army Chief resign after NATO attack

Should Pakistan’s Army Chief resign after NATO attacks

• Yes

Votes: 36 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 30 45.5%

• Total voters
This thread is the result of too many Juvenile Internet Warriors with no connection with realities of the real World. You think the problem lies with Kiyani ? The problem lies with us Pakistanis who have not created an economically viable country in 65 years. We are a weak country and just like all weak countries, we are being slapped around, pure and simple. If you don't like this reality then do something. Make Pakistan an Economic and Military power and all this Nato foolishness will stop. Kiyani can attack Nato forces tomorrow and what will that accomplish, Geniuses. Let me paint the scenario for your undeveloped minds in language that your immature minds can grasp:

1. Half of Pakistan's Exports are to United States of America. In an event of War, America will ban these imports and that will result in massive loss and erosion of Pakistani Economy.

2. Nato forces are far more advanced ( Technologically speaking ) than the poorly equipped Pakistani Army and because of this assymytric capability Nato forces will exact damaging losses on Pak Army.

Are you Immature internet heroes prepared for this doomsday scenario that spells an existential threat to Pakistan ? In your immature internet world these realities of Pakistan's compulsions do not factor in but the leaders of the country have to deal with these real issues. I hope the Pakistani govt takes measured and deliberate actions based on real world realities. Pakistan should consider revoking its agreements and cooperation with Nato forces and stop the shipments to Nato through Pakistani territory to begin with, but avoid escalation of hostilities by not responding militarily. Nato ( actually the US) knows Pakistan's limitation and are trying to goad Pakistan into an action to escalate the hostilities.

Please grow up and stop posting such emotional threads and posts that reflect your immaurity and lack of intellect. Give me some evidence that you are capable of rational and coherent thought that is not destructive to the existence of Pakistan.

P.S. My comments are directed against all those mental midgets who demanded a resignation from COAS General Kiyani.

if you think we are weak then iran n.korea lebnon then ok if not then keep doing the job like this image

licking%20feet%20dog%20funny%20good%20silly%20toes%20fetish.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

LOL... I may be your 'Enemy' but it doesn't make my pov wrong.

Kayani has failed to deliver and how long Kayani will keep using zardari shoulder to take the wrong decision. He is the boss. heads must be rolls

NOT ONLY THIS BUT WHOLE TOP BRASS .they become jokers now trust me its same as we have no army air force navy . tell me when they stop them? its simple matter aether we have army or not its not a matter now

imran bahi i am with you

our military top management is just BU** Sh***

the above image really describe the actual position of their . . . . . standing

This thread is the result of too many Juvenile Internet Warriors with no connection with realities of the real World. You think the problem lies with Kiyani ? The problem lies with us Pakistanis who have not created an economically viable country in 65 years. We are a weak country and just like all weak countries, we are being slapped around, pure and simple. If you don't like this reality then do something. Make Pakistan an Economic and Military power and all this Nato foolishness will stop. Kiyani can attack Nato forces tomorrow and what will that accomplish, Geniuses. Let me paint the scenario for your undeveloped minds in language that your immature minds can grasp:

1. Half of Pakistan's Exports are to United States of America. In an event of War, America will ban these imports and that will result in massive loss and erosion of Pakistani Economy.

2. Nato forces are far more advanced ( Technologically speaking ) than the poorly equipped Pakistani Army and because of this assymytric capability Nato forces will exact damaging losses on Pak Army.

Are you Immature internet heroes prepared for this doomsday scenario that spells an existential threat to Pakistan ? In your immature internet world these realities of Pakistan's compulsions do not factor in but the leaders of the country have to deal with these real issues. I hope the Pakistani govt takes measured and deliberate actions based on real world realities. Pakistan should consider revoking its agreements and cooperation with Nato forces and stop the shipments to Nato through Pakistani territory to begin with, but avoid escalation of hostilities by not responding militarily. Nato ( actually the US) knows Pakistan's limitation and are trying to goad Pakistan into an action to escalate the hostilities.

Please grow up and stop posting such emotional threads and posts that reflect your immaurity and lack of intellect. Give me some evidence that you are capable of rational and coherent thought that is not destructive to the existence of Pakistan.

P.S. My comments are directed against all those mental midgets who demanded a resignation from COAS General Kiyani.
post from a slave mind . . . . . with out any integrity . . . .. . .

My dear friend Pakistan got 15 billions in aid for WOT but were the money is
1. We still have weak economy, Why
2. We have shortage of power, Why

Oh you must be one of those 1% who got the share in business of WOT.

Oh ya mr.smart talk about the topic stop personal attack like a child , even Afghans have more respect in the world then you sold out ****.... or which ever big city ur from

Salam to son of Pakistan (from Sind) Shaheed Major who was commanding the post

My dear friend Pakistan got 15 billions in aid for WOT but were the money is
1. We still have weak economy, Why
2. We have shortage of power, Why

Oh you must be one of those 1% who got the share in business of WOT.

Oh ya mr.smart talk about the topic stop personal attack like a child , even Afghans have more respect in the world then you sold out ****.... or which ever big city ur from

Salam to son of Pakistan (from Sind) Shaheed Major who was commanding the post

Sir, nobody is more outraged than I am.

Your response to this cowardly act by the Nato forces is based on Emotions.

In a WAR , emotions can destroy your side. Please address the concerns I have raised instead of making Emotional comments made by you and Premium Member Imran Khan ( not the politician ) as it appears above.

80 % of our Exports go to USA, EU and Japan. What do you plan to do once these three entities slap Embargo on our Exports ? Show me a plan that will prevent a meltdown of Pakistani Economy and I am with you and will support your response of attacking the Nato forces. If not , then quit speaking out of your rear end and do not destroy our country Pakistan.

there is no need for resignation.current top brass of pa is very patriotic.most of their efforts are utilized in controlling the damage done by mush the dog.
people i want you to remember my words.new islamic year has begun.a promised year and inshallah you are going to hear some very good news.

this is worse situation that people are blaming the army who has lost her invaluable assets, but the worst part is how a soldiers will work under such huge pressure without any motivation from the top. They may lost their motivation and will think that they are just sitting duck because of top echelons. I may be saying too much but it has some truth in it. Kayani should resign and some other more qualified person should take his position. In such a big army you will have hundreds of capable officers who can deliver.

The resignation don't mean anything at this point cuz he disgraced the whole Pak Army. At least he needs to shoot down two of the Indians helicopterz as a scape goat using the BVRs if he is so much scared to shoot down NATO helis. We can't let him go like that.....This shold comeout at least war with India.We must start a war with India as a result.and if its Nuklear that is much better.....:smokin:
Plus I forgot one very important thing Nuke Israel too cuz we wanna get rid of that Sh*t once and for all.....and then let US/NATO attack us and feel happi......;)

Really? still any grace left?

Death from friendly fire in a war is a fact of life. Resignation will not solve or resolve any thing. From TV reports I hear that we have stopped NATO supplies and asked US to vacate Shamsi air base with next 15 days. For the time being it is enough. Just don’t be in a hurry and ask for cast iron guarantees before reopening the NATO supply line.

Nations don’t go to war because of occasional incidents. Israeli deliberately fired in the Turkish vessel taking supplies to Palestinians; no one in Turkey asked any one to resign. India deliberately shot down PN Atlantique plane. There was no call for blood then. Why now?

This is a delicate topic; both NATO and Pakistan are walking on a tight rope. This can only be resolved thru diplomatic means.

If Kiyani had any dignity he wouldn't even be the COAS at present..... Will he resign? I think NOT :smokin:

My Question to every one is:
Should, Pakistan’s Army Chief resign after NATOs continues cross boarder attacks on its Army ?

And his resignation will affect to whome...........US will not give a damn **** about his resignation.........resignation is not a solution..............he must took strict actions...........cut of the supply line and attack on those Bastards who will again cross our borders and attack on our soldiers..

And his resignation will affect to whome...........US will not give a damn **** about his resignation.........resignation is not a solution..............he must took strict actions...........cut of the supply line and attack on those Bastards who will again cross our borders and attack on our soldiers..

People who are clamouring for General Kiyani to resign, please understand that if General Kiyani resigns, Zardari will have the opportunity to appoint the most incompetent, unprofessional "Yes Man" type of guy to replace him. Are you sure you want Kiyani to resign and give that kind of power to Zardari at this critical juncture ?

People who are clamouring for General Kiyani to resign, please understand that if General Kiyani resigns, Zardari will have the opportunity to appoint the most incompetent, unprofessional "Yes Man" type of guy to replace him. Are you sure you want Kiyani to resign and give that kind of power to Zardari at this critical juncture ?

what do you mean that this guy should never resigned from the post ? Suppose after 5 years Zardari again become the president he won't be able to take any decision. Country do not run on a man they run by the institutions and if institutions lost their credibility and respect in the eye of people everything gone.

Back
Top Bottom