What's new

Should Pakistans Army Chief resign after NATO attack

Should Pakistan’s Army Chief resign after NATO attacks

• Yes

Votes: 36 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 30 45.5%

• Total voters
i would say either he should resign or if he want to be chief then he must retaliate with full force.

ok........who will be the next chief?

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

i would say either he should resign or if he want to be chief then he must retaliate with full force.
retaliate with full force against america you kidding rite

no need. but should take a strong action....

actually, what can pak do ? nothing.

nothing is going to happen unless you have rulers who love the people and care for the people.

should be disgracefully thrown out of office and face the trial

how this scum can just let go the thousands of pakistanis have died by drone attacks and nato heli attacks

he is just incapable to handle as little as this, how can this idiot run a war if it happens

excuses ecuses and more excuses that government is not letting him do something some BS excuse

he shold be kikcked out of the office alongwith all the US scumbags and then hungup to the walls and we bring some Anti America/NATO person within our top positions......:smokin:

I think May 02 was more appropriate time for him to leave but as you said it yourself, it is Pakistan. We have seen a weak statement from ISPR and now let's wait for another one from Defense comitte of Cabinet.

This threat is quite telling of how we Pakistanis react. We always react to situations and rarely act.

Isn't it clear that we tend to fight with ourselves all the time on every issues plausible?

Mods - can we please ensure that this thread is back on the topic being discussed. Thanks

Brother, this thread also tells, how we much love we have for our beloved country. Let the small difference be there, as long as it is constructive. I agree with you we need to act first, have more capability at home, i.e. become capable in defense, and technology and then see no one can dare to attack you e.g. malaysia, singapore, turkey, countries developing within days. Unfortuantely, we have these evil and corrupt rulers whose families and ambitions live in west and they don't let our people to come out from rooti capra our makan, Let us correct the root cause of the problem, bring in some honest people, dispense justice to people, given people opportunities to excel, then I am sure, pakistanis if given opportunity are on top, even americans are no one near to their caliber and mind power, trust me, as I am dead sure....

By the way, what is chinese reaction to this event??

They should react to this american killings of pakistani soldiers. How the hell can they see pakistani soldiers getting killed by americans??

What happened to the famed china-pakistan all weather friendship?? China should start attacking american installations near ****** border.

I have seen ISAF commander on BBC.When he asked several question, He did not reply properly jsut saying that they are investigating.

Culture of resignation is alien to Pakistani establishments, whether it's civil or military. Going by the past records they always managed hold tight despite number of debacles. I think this has lot to do with public opinion or the way establishment manages to manipulate the public opinion. Only exception is the recent resignation of Hussain Haqani. Other than that.. there aren't any significant one.

This is not related to India, Its between Nato and Pakistan.Limits are already over.Lets see whats now our policy maker will do.Same old accepting appolgy from Nato and warning for next time or something Practical...?

There is no policy of self selling cowards, period. Our people r dying on a daily basis in NW due to drones.So why angry now. U see, we have blocked the supply routes, giggles. As time passes, we will forget the blood of our jawans n will again be normal. What resignation r we talking about, do we have any male in our top brass. hahaaaa, U guys know better.....

And one more thing, since we r selling the blood of our people, please increase the price by 45% to cover for the inflation, Thanks Alot n Cheers

I'm against coups and undemocratic moves. But Kayani and Zardari duo both will be thrown out of their palaces if they still hold onto their power. For sure Kayani has a rotten image among his soldiers, I hope he doesn't bring forth any ugly situation and hands the reigns to someone more suitable sharafat se.

I'm against coups and undemocratic moves. But Kayani and Zardari duo both will be thrown out of their palaces if they still hold onto their power. For sure Kayani has a rotten image among his soldiers, I hope he doesn't bring forth any ugly situation and hands the reigns to someone more suitable sharafat se.

Zardari, Kayani and Pasha: all three of them have time-limited positions.

By the way, what is chinese reaction to this event??

They should react to this american killings of pakistani soldiers. How the hell can they see pakistani soldiers getting killed by americans??

What happened to the famed china-pakistan all weather friendship?? China should start attacking american installations near ****** border.
What is ure country's reaction to this business....did they launched a strong protest against US/NATO brutality even on humanitarian grounds..????.....:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom