What's new

Should Pakistan join China J-31 / F-60 project?

join F-60 project?

• yes

Votes: 63 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 16 20.3%

• Total voters
J-21_3view2.jpg

Joining the FC-1 project was a brilliant choice. J-31 / F-60 is a 5th generation fighter built by AVIC, also for export. Pakistan joined FC-1 with a 500 million USD contribution. What about joining F-60 with a 1 billion USD contribution? The result could be JF-26. JF standing for joint fighter. 26 means 10 more than 16, that is, to replace F-16, just as 17 means 10 more than 7, replacing F-7. :p:

SAC should try to reach out Libya, Algeria and even Tunisia to join in.

Hi miss wherever you see our children cannot go to school. Its west media dramas. Pakistani Nation are not stupid. Remove this word

If Pakistan's defense budget cannot afford the enough contribution alone, why not ask more countries join in? Just my personal opinion...

The truth is since China already initiated this project, which means there should be enough funding. In early design stage, money should be taken considered in.

Here topic is about what Pakistan should or can....???.... Don worry about India ...Indian has made significant achievement on Design , EW, Mission Computer.....ETC... Pakistan is Just nowhere compare with India....

On Topic:
Please spread some light on my question.... Which area Pakistan can contribute towards this project... Means to say ....Pakistan is Master into which area....??

The answer was given plain and simple; India didn't know jack squat about 5th Gen aircraft and it still joined up with the Russians in their program. Same can go a lot more easily with Pakistan, we at least have a successful example of our work flying in our airforce.

As for the "Don worry about India ...Indian has made significant achievement on Design , EW, Mission Computer.....ETC... Pakistan is Just nowhere compare with India....", I don't care for what fantasies you masturbate to.

The answer was given plain and simple; India didn't know jack squat about 5th Gen aircraft and it still joined up with the Russians in their program. Same can go a lot more easily with Pakistan, we at least have a successful example of our work flying in our airforce.

As for the "Don worry about India ...Indian has made significant achievement on Design , EW, Mission Computer.....ETC... Pakistan is Just nowhere compare with India....", I don't care for what fantasies you masturbate to.
Simple fact is …we have cash and big pool Engineers and scientist …so we joined the 5th Gen project with work share… In the case of Pakistan …You don have cash, you are AID and soft lone taker country along with full of JIHADIST….In Short you qualify nowhere… So YOU CANNOT....Now you can masturbate with JIHADIST.

Simple fact is …we have cash and big pool Engineers and scientist …so we joined the 5th Gen project with work share… In the case of Pakistan …You don have cash, you are AID and soft lone taker country along with full of JIHADIST….In Short you qualify nowhere… So YOU CANNOT....Now you can masturbate with JIHADIST.

Sure you do.... Like I said, I don't care for what sick fantasies get you off. Please keep them to yourself, it's embarrassing.

at the end of the day,Your a endian and i am a pakistani,No amount of money,pool of engineers or anything else can change it

Sure you do.... Like I said, I don't care for what sick fantasies get you off. Please keep them to yourself, it's embarrassing.

Yes it is embarrassing.for you ...coz even after 60+ year , you are nowhere in any field except one ...I am sure you know that.

Last edited:
Your 1 billion ya 2 billion will be peanuts for China (>$3.5trillion reserve).. Also Pak can contribute 'zero' in tech.. India and Russia spending 30 billion each for FGFA(6 billion R&D+26billion procurement).. Also India can contribute much in tech part (avionics,software etc..with the help of other nations like Israel or France)..Pakistan need 10-15 billion extra for procurement ya production (if there is a jv)...
Now the question is " as Pakistan can contribute almost nothing in tech ya money, Why China want a Joint Venture"??.. Possible answers are..
1. To counter India..
2. To promote export(j31)..
For countering India they will neither give you their latest techs nor share their profit in export+ to promote export they seldom want a Jv with Pak.. That is above two aims can be met by only selling these planes to PAF(If they have enough money) without a JV.. [JSF f35 type partnership(eg-level1 partnership btw UK and USA) is the best option if China accepted]

The story of JF17 is diff.. J10 first flight(2008) was one year before the joint venture contract signed(2009).. Adding PLAF not inducted any JF17(have better option j10).. Now guess the answer..

You know, China has never exported us anything that was downgraded.....unlike what Russia does to some countries. We get exactly what we want and most of the times, our equipment is tailor made :). China is actually 1 of the countries on whom we can rely for sanction free, compromise free military equipment at a much cheaper cost then the alternates. And the delivery is on time......unlike, you know.

You guys don't even have the $500 million for completing the Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline which has stalled due to lack of funds and you want to invest $1 to 2 billion for a project that little is known of? For such a project, China would be spending at least $20 billion for R&D, prototypes, testing etc. Your $500 million or even $2 billion would be less than peanuts!

I thought the energy requirements for Pakistan were a far greater priority than throwing money on such a project?

I used to think you were smarter then that......I guess I was too optimistic.

i think joining to J-31/F-60 is not any banificial for pakistanis as we have JF-17 why we dont take it upto that level .We must invest in that just as france did to its mirages .We must make its three to four version nuclear capable, striker, inteligence gatherer just american Grawler .it will be wise to invest in JF-17. A bird in hand is better than in the bushes.

Well, Pakistan's engineers have a better comprehension skill in English, so they got more chance to exchange and to communicate the ideas with most engineers around the world.

So I think Pakistan could still contribute more innovative ideas on the development of the J-31 platform, while China will provide the facilities and the equipments for the production line.

Last edited:
Pakistan's contribution would make sense if China is interested in exporting to Islamic World.

Pakistan's contribution would make sense if China is interested in exporting to Islamic World.

57 countries strong :p:. IMO, not only should Pakistan join J-31, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Egypt, Turkey, Bangladesh, Algeria, Libya, Iran, Afghanistan etc. should all join. :bounce:

Last edited:

it J-31 thread otherwise I would be obliged to post the detail of india $ 400 billion foreign loan and aid detail .... dont troll ....

Back
Top Bottom