What's new

Should Mr. Modi visit to Pakistan now?

If he is staunch Hindu he shouldn't want to be a Mallecha but GOI should tighten the visa policy especially for patients,sportsmen and D grade artists stinking the Bollywood and TV industry.

Plz cancel as soon as possible we don't want Indians on our Soil:agree:..
Stay is ur country. also blame us on Gurdaspur attack and call of your ambassador as well... No Cricket, No Trade with India.

If he is staunch Hindu he shouldn't want to be a Mallecha but GOI should tighten the visa policy especially for patients,sportsmen and D grade artists stinking the Bollywood and TV industry.

your Inferiority infested directors especially call them... no Pakistani actor go to India and give audition for selection in movie like Indian do :-) yes, end all kind of relationship.. i am with u on this..

Its not Modi's visit, Its SAARC. I am pretty sure it will be one day stop where Modi will meet every SAARC nation, pakistan likely included.

no i will not like to see modi feet on pak land
bhaiyaji smile.jpg

Its not Modi's visit, Its SAARC. I am pretty sure it will be one day stop where Modi will meet every SAARC nation, pakistan likely included.

That's the point very few Pakistanis get. If Modi pulls out, the SAARC meeting will also be cancelled. However this is scheduled in 2016, no one in India will bother about it now.

LOL,, what more can you do.
Btw it is a childish act which you guys do every next month. what you think rejecting visa application of a Pakistani music band, player, actor, will effect Pakistan ?? Even we are agains those visits of Pakistanis, so please ! reject there visa applications. we will be very thankful to you for this kind act.

Back
Top Bottom