What's new

Should Mr. Modi visit to Pakistan now?

It's just like piddi wanting to take down elephant.:lol:

Elephant?
NEWSFLASH!
We're dealing with a chai-wala-turned-mass-murderer-turned-Prime-Minister-who-overcompensates-for-his-ridiculously-short-size-to-look-like-a-tall-Brahmin

Like I said, bring a more impressive specimen. We want a tall, fair-skinned Brahmin. The ones who've been ruling India for decades.

post it please.

20150710225555.gif

India-Pakistan-Joint-Statement.png

TH11_PMS_2469234g.jpg

That is a visibly displeased Modi.. And a sheepish and contrite and chastised looking Nawaz Sharif.

What su 30 mki,those decades old jets that iaf pilots dont know howto fly and who crash like mosquitoes.?

Wow who is speaking about Su-30 mki and decade old fighters . one pakistani ................... pehle apne ghar mein dekha jata hai kya hai .phir bolo ............ f-7 fighters are still new (in dreams of pakistani ) ...........JF-17 are superior ( (in dreams of pakistani ) . ...........................................................Fear , darrrrrrrrrrr ..............blog mein 5 saal se dekhta raha hu jab bhi pakistan ko darr lagta hai ..........then ek hi comment .. hamare pass nuclear bomb hai ........

NUCLEAR BOMB .................................aur kuch bhi hai tumhare pass ????????????

Pakistan ja ke kya karna hai ? ja na hai to gulf or Singapore ja o thoda investment to milega !

real question is should Pakistan allow this scum-bag into our soil? My answer would be HELL to the NO

I like it when pakistani show hater towards him. It is saying " when your enemy hates you like hell , you are on right path" . LOL

Interestingly enough we say the same about the enemy/ill-wishing/hostile elements situated in your country

Plz cancel as soon as possible we don't want Indians on our Soil:agree:..
Stay is ur country. also blame us on Gurdaspur attack and call of your ambassador as well... No Cricket, No Trade with India.

your Inferiority infested directors especially call them... no Pakistani actor go to India and give audition for selection in movie like Indian do :-) yes, end all kind of relationship.. i am with u on this..
Lol what :lol:

Pakistani artist got hardly any talent thus they don't need any audition Pakistanis like Vina Malik washed Ashmit Patel Underwear :lol: on national T.V in reality Show Big Boss while some ugly comedians from Pakistan don't want to leave India even though they are beaten by ordinary Mumbaikar.

No! Go to hell.

Its our PM who is an idiot else there is no need to ingratiate or suck up to Modi.

Mr.Modi can keep his 5.6 inchs chest in India
nono-smiley-face.gif

On a serious note he should visit Pakistan...It'll promote peace
peace2-smiley-face.gif

and It'll be nice to see him here...
I guess so...
confused-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif

Lol what :lol:

Pakistani artist got hardly any talent thus they don't need any audition Pakistanis like Vina Malik washed Ashmit Patel Underwear :lol: on national T.V in reality Show Big Boss while some ugly comedians from Pakistan don't want to leave India even though they are beaten by ordinary Mumbaikar.

where did i talked about talent... i talked about inferiority complex of Indian directors who even call 3rd grade lady veena and make him celebrity in India Just bcoz she is Pakistani.. and for comedian u bhangees call them.. they dont go begging in India for a job... they dont go there and stand in lines for auditions like Indian comedians.. ur directors call them in there homes in Lahore or Karachi.. pay for there tickets and hotel then pay them for there work and then they pay for return as well :D but as i said we should end all relationship no visa should be given to any Indian for Pakistan and same for Pakistanis in india..:yes4:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom