What's new

Should Mr. Modi visit to Pakistan now?

where did i talked about talent... i talked about inferiority complex of Indian directors who even call 3rd grade lady veena and make him celebrity in India Just bcoz she is Pakistani.. and for comedian u bhangees call them.. they dont go begging in India for a job... they dont go there and stand in lines for auditions like Indian comedians.. ur directors call them in there homes in Lahore or Karachi.. pay for there tickets and hotel then pay them for there work and then they pay for return as well :D but as i said we should end all relationship no visa should be given to any Indian for Pakistan and same for Pakistanis in india..:yes4:
What a Bhangi reply ..

So we call Pakistani artist to wash underwear on national TV then its fine by me :lol: of course they would get handsomely paid and ended up being in some unknown movies ..so take a chill pill and don't forget to dance on some Indian song in ur khalas wedding.

Pakistani artist

a third grade bitch not artist.. it is insult of artists if we call veena an artist:-)... i dont give **** about Indian songs Pakistani Music is richest in the world... we play this in our weddings... a typical Pakistani marriage song.. sindhi Punjabi Baloch Pashtoon all play this song in weddings..

Last edited:
Arey bhai aane do modi saab ko, kya pata pakistan ke mango kha ke kuch relations bhi mithaas aa jaye :p

Arey bhai aane do modi saab ko, kya pata pakistan ke mango kha ke kuch relations bhi mithaas aa jaye :p
they are desparate to have good relations with NaMo as they know they cant offord to have "bad" relations with him :sarcastic:

Modi will visit in 2016, by then Indians will forget about Gurdaspur and keep making more Bollywood movies on Aman ki Asha

Its been increasingly evident for more than a year before he was actually elected.

I will NEVER get the image out of my head of Modi ji fixing his steely gaze on Nawaz. And his (Nawaz) head bowed, averting direct eye contact.

That photo to me symbolizes the equation between the countries, their peoples, and their respective leaders.

No it shows that the photographer took the pic at the wrong time...

Btw...

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1438240572.325558.jpg

Modi looks like a chaprasi in front of Imran khan

Bhai Zyada hi khila diye hain Us ko NS ne... usko hazam nahi ho rahe..:-)

To be honest, Imran Khan increasingly looks like a Talib druggo to me. Either that or he has a health problem, cleverly hidden. He has aged like mad.

What does that have to do with the chaprasi Modi?

Yes, he should.

Till the time Pakistani Govt is in charge of its Army instead of Army running foreign policy behind the scene, there is no point in any talks with Pakistan.
Nothing is going to change in foreseeable future

You cannot have a chaprasi for a charsi.

If anything, he has his hand on charsi's shoulder, inquiring the cause of his haggard afeemchi look.

Dont argue with madersa Elites, they drag you to their level

Back
Top Bottom