What's new

Should Mr. Modi visit to Pakistan now?

Should Mr. Modi visit to Pakistan now?

No, please do not come here. Mass murderers like you are not welcome.

Terroriest attack in Punjab. News are coming from many sources that GPS device proves that attackers came from Pakistan. Surely it will effect relation between India and Pakistan. Mr. Modi has accepted a propsal of Mr. Nawaz Sarif to visit Pakistan to make relation better between two enemy nations. It was a good gesture by Mr. Modi. Now question is if it proves that attackers were pakistani then Mr. Modi should visit Pakistan to make relation better with Pakistan in near future or should cancel the visit right now ? How it will effect Pakistan??
Why not...if Modi wants to discourage the non state actor in this region, then he should show friendly relation with Pak govt. Otherwise, his act will discourage the elected setup of govt. You can not held ISI for every bullet fire in India.

I
Why not...if Modi wants to discourage the non state actor in this region, then he should show friendly relation with Pak govt. Otherwise, his act will discourage the elected setup of govt.
agree........ he must visit Pakistan. show full support to democracy and elected Govt there. Let Army handle there counterpart.

Lol guess your super duper junk fighter 17 is better than sukhoi mki isn't it?
lol sukhois kill targets like mosquitoes.
And in this case your jf is a mosquito in front of it.

Coming to blanching and skinning.
Lol you can't even handle him he's name is always on every pakistanis mouth like they are scared and you want to blanch him.
Grow up kid.
Its been increasingly evident for more than a year before he was actually elected.

I will NEVER get the image out of my head of Modi ji fixing his steely gaze on Nawaz. And his (Nawaz) head bowed, averting direct eye contact.

That photo to me symbolizes the equation between the countries, their peoples, and their respective leaders.
He is too ridiculously short and stubby to be scared of. Only a fellow hobglobin like Nawaz Sharif would be frightened. Send one of your higher-caste Brahmin overlords.

He is too ridiculously short and stubby to be scared of. Only a fellow hobglobin like Nawaz Sharif would be frightened. Send one of your higher-caste Brahmin overlords.

:lol:

I thought Nawaz Sharif was like a demi God amongst his people. Big huge fair Punjabi multibillionaire land owner and feudal overlord.

Lol tha's why your pm is giving him mangoes.
ye le bhai mere tarf se aam
Ab meri investment dekh lena.
Lol
Only a fellow hobglobin like Nawaz Sharif would be frightened.

Modi is too unimpressive a specimen to be scared of. If he comes here, we'll pelt him with stones as your Brahmins do to weedy Dalits.

Some of you guys only were saying he is BIG old money, and some sort of Pir?

Just a bald little businessman.
Lol why not try to blow yourself in the crowd where he is standing.
You will achieve you jihad and also he will die along with your people. :D

No, a couple of rocks would definitely do the trick. Not enough to grievously wound him but enough to frighten the little guy. :rofl:

Its been increasingly evident for more than a year before he was actually elected.

I will NEVER get the image out of my head of Modi ji fixing his steely gaze on Nawaz. And his (Nawaz) head bowed, averting direct eye contact.

That photo to me symbolizes the equation between the countries, their peoples, and their respective leaders.

post it please.

Back
Top Bottom