What's new

Should Kashmir get a chance to decide their future through Referendum?

Should Kashmir get a chance to decide their future through Referendum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
upload_2014-9-19_22-2-18.jpeg

no because, if they choose independence then, Pakistan will loose close to 30,000 sq mi of territory & will also loose the china border , the best solution is for Pakistan to accept LOC as the international border & in return India makes some concessions , the Kashmiri's who don't want to stay with India can then come to the Pakistani side of Kashmir

I dont have any psychic powers. But I can safely write most if not all thanking you will be indians. LOL..

water is the only reason for their worries... nothing else..... giving freedom or handing to Pakistan means giving free tickets to terrorism camps...
---
water is mai issue
if kashmir won .. it will help them to come out confusion of 2 nation theory which still haunt them for what they stand for
military hig budget was mainly due india as enemy as concept

They should not be given rights because separatist have not played fairly. They started violence which needed the forces to come to control the situation. This lead to causality and propaganda was used big times to create anti India sentiments in valley and trust me propaganda is not a easy thing to counter. Add to it the angle of religion and then you see how the propaganda is even bigger problem.

So if someone has laid trap for you, to create anti sentiments, why should we fall in this trap.

I will support it if this was done fairly which is not done at all. Best example is how they conspired to blame Army for a fake rape that never occurred. The instance of Shopian where a Kashmiri doctor created a false report.

It is similar if you setup someone to look bad and ask the other person of his opinion the opinion will be not his real opinion. For this very reason this cannot be done, unless the crooks come and accept all false allegations as setup that is when it will be even playing field.

Not an inch of land will be cut from India .............India has 2nd largest standing army and 3rd largest economy by PPP.

Any country dreaming of partitioning India again will be partitioned in 1..... India was partitioned once and will not be done again....

Yes but breaking India will result in complete annihilation of the said enemy countries....n

China is a pragmatic communist country and will not participate any big war....it has no interest in Kashmir, its core interests are in south china sea and trains its army against Japan and Vietnam

Rest others dont have power, energy, military or economy to take Kashmir from India...
My friend China will never back out ......when it comes to Pakistan, just like when America tried to attack Pakistan in May 2011 and the Chinese PM said "An Attack on Pakistan will be an attack on China". And supplied Pakistan with 50 Thunders.Seeing this Uncle Sam just ran away.War is not easy as it is said.

Oh my God I'm so afraid! I hope india won't annex Pakistan as it annexed other states (Goa, Hyderabad, Kashmir, Sikkim etc) with their mighty and brutal army.

dont be scared

India by nature is a pacifist power... and will never attack first unless you create some trouble for us

But yes this time retaliation will be massive

1948,1965.1971 and 1999. There a confirm chance of a Fifth Indo-Pakistan war on Kashmir Issue. :sniper:

Mr.Shardul India has alot of Enemies in its surrounding i.e China,Pakistan,Bangladesh,Srilanka etc.......
more the number of enemy the better.

My friend China will never back out ......when it comes to Pakistan, just like when America tried to attack Pakistan in May 2011 and the Chinese PM said "An Attack on Pakistan will be an attack on China". And supplied Pakistan with 50 Thunders.Seeing this Uncle Sam just ran away.War is not easy as it is said.
--
one small question ..
how can you accept money from your own enemny who want to bomb you ?
U.S. releases $1.6 billion in aid to Pakistan - CNN.com
either you are fool or usa
--------------------
can you tell us with proof ..
when china supported pak
48.65,71,99 .. ever ? ever
http://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/monograph_reports/MR1450/MR1450.ch2.pdf
While such writers persisted optimistically in the days immediately
preceding Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s visit to China,
others sought to dampen any expectation that China would enthusi-
astically support Pakistan.
These articles typically reaffirmed the
general contours of Sino-Pakistan relations while vitiating any expec-
tation that China would be totally forthcoming in assistance. A
common strategy employed was to contextualize China’s expected
stance on Kargil vis-à-vis China’s other pressing objectives (e.g., eco-
nomic, social, and military development).
Of course, the eventual position taken by China did not live up to any
of Pakistan’s highest expectations. In the days and weeks after the
disappointing visits to China by Foreign Minister Sartaj Aziz and then
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, there was palpable shock at China’s
position and vexation with the Pakistani Foreign Office’s efforts to
spin these visits as fruitful. Abbas Rashid’s opinion piece typifies this
sentiment:
Even China seems to have forsaken its traditional subtlety to get
across the message as plainly as possible that it did not support
Pakistan’s position. . . .Sartaj Aziz dashed off to Beijing and was re-
portedly told by Li Peng . . . that ‘. . . Pakistan should remain cool-
headed and exercise self-control and solve conflicts through peace-
ful means and avoid worsening the situation.
Apart from the at best neutral posture adopted by China, Beijing’s
overtures to India were particularly vexing. Some writers sought to
legitimize this Chinese peace gambit with such pithy statements as,
“A big mountain can accommodate two tigers.”

Last edited:

where was your friend China, when Pakistan was partitioned into Bangladesh

Where was your friend you need loan to repay International agencies...

Where was your friend when 50000 pakistanis were killed by Taliban

totally clueless. .. if US wants to attack pak ... china will not meddle .. they just promised 50 thunders on fast track.. but didn't roled out.. India fought 4 wars with Pakistan. .. china did nothing. .

thanks mate
like siachen glacier for example
yes I agree
In practical terms India can offer demilitarised Siachen glaciar and Sir Creek if both declare they are not going to capture it by using covert or overt means.It can offer to supply petroliyam products without import duty. It can allow Pakistan to use its civilion sattelites and GPS improvement systems. But only one condition fix the border in Jammu and Kashmir region with no backing to terrorist orgnisations whatsoever. We need only two things from Pakistan that is border is peaceful and no covert or overt support to any kind of troublemakers. In return India can offer things in return which not only will have economic value but strategic value. Thank you.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom