What's new

Should Kashmir get a chance to decide their future through Referendum?

Should Kashmir get a chance to decide their future through Referendum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not an inch of land will be cut from India .............India has 2nd largest standing army and 3rd largest economy by PPP.

Any country dreaming of partitioning India again will be partitioned in 10 countries..... India was partitioned once and will not be done again....

look if you were so serious to resolve the Kashmir issue then, after Atal bihari Vajpayee visited Lahore, & agreed to talk on all out standing issues including Kashmir , that was the first time India agreed to talk on Kashmir after 1971 ! for 26 years they refused to even talk about Kashmir that was a no go area, & the Indians agreed to discuss the issue, & there was hope that a settlement might be possible heck even BBC was coming with possible solutions to the problem this was not some stone hearted Indira Gandhi but a humble old man Atal bihari Vajpayee who him self came to Lahore in a bus to make peace, if you were so serious & burdened by the suffering of the Kashmiris then you should have grabbed that opportunity with both your hands, & hold it tight , that should have been your course of action shouldn't it ? if you were so serious about resolving the Kashmir dispute, then you should have done everything in your power, to see that the atmosphere remains as cordial as possible. isn't it ? so that the issue could have been resolved, & the suffering of the Kashmiris that you are so concerned about, could have ended , but instead of doing that, what did your army do, do you realise what have your army done ? , right after Vajpayee's Lahore visit & the Lahore declaration where Kashmir was agreed to be discussed, for the first time in history after the Shimla agreement ! . your army attacked India in kargil ! & by doing so, your army had killed the Kashmir cause for good, they killed it with their own hand, it was over after that, the international community till then was sympathetic & even supportive towards the Kashmir cause , but after kargil , they turned their face away , the blunders made in the cold heights of the kargil misadventure, was more destructive to the Kashmir cause, then the entire freaking 700,000 troops of India in Kashmir , the only thing that one can say to your army regarding the kargil war is

my son , what have you done !

Spot on...Here we have to understand that when we are speaking about Jammu and Kashmir..the separatism exits only in Kashmir valley and sorrounding areas....Because pretty much most part of the Kashmir and people sympathising with Pakistan is already with Pakistan occupied Kashmir area...

- Now if ever there is any kind of solution will happen then it can be only be done by BJP or RSS backed political parties...The reason is very simple, BJP and RSS are the parties or organization that will not allow any flexibility to Pakistan when they are in opposition...But if they do something then none of the other political parties can oppose because tother political parties thrive on Muslim vote bank.
- Vajpayee is the one of the most moderate and accepted BJp leader across Indian politics at the time when he initiated the Kashmir solution initiatives...But Pakistan paid back with Kargil war...Fortunately, India did not loose Kargil war...If by any reason, India would have lost anything in the Kargil war, then Kashmir would have seen many more causalities than it is facing now..

- Another biggest challenge for resolution is Pakistan itself...When your political party agree to something then your Army do not agree and vice versa too...When NS did Lahore agreement, then Musharaf did not agree and started war..And when Musharraf tried to do something, then both India and Pakistan political parties did not back him....So Pakistan has to provide a single window representation to the outside world...India should really feel confident that Pakistan and its ruler makes sense when they make any deal with India...That is another trust deficit with Pakistan too..

- I always says, if any one has done any harm to Kashmir struggle for independence, it is Pakistan itself...Engament of terrorism to Pakistan has helped India to play victim card in the world politicla stage...India presents itself as a victim of Islamic terrorism...I should be honest to say...when i hear Yashin Mullick talking about Kashmir issue, it makes sense to me...But the moment i see Geelani or other Let,HM other terrorist groups then people think that this movement is nothing but plain terrorism...India is a very pluralistic country...Think about Naxalite movement....Today, Naxallite gets more sympathy from Indian civil society and many people cutting across party line support Naxals and stop the Gov to launch full fledged military operation against Naxals,,The reason is that their struggle is not based on religion based ideology....Their struggle is based on class of people.. That kind of struggle appeals to the liberal people across the world and in India too...That is why you may see that Indian Gov is not so hard against Naxal as against Kashmir terrorists..The moment you bring religion to your struggle, then that kind of struggle will not get any support in Indian establishment for any resolution of the issue.

- Now India and its mindset is changing...The coming of Modi to power brought a generational change to power structure...The thought process of politician who are born after independence will be different than others..Modi is not going to encourage anything to get Pakistan into the picture to resolve kashmir issue...Even it might happen that he just pretend to maintain status quo bring more harsh things for separatist...Because in this way, there is no one that can oppose him....Because he is the only Anti Pakistan voice in Indian political space now..

Will never happen, the history of Scotland and Kashmir are VERY different and on top of that no Indian Government could sell a referendum to its people- too much blood has been shed in its defence.

1948,1965.1971 and 1999. There a confirm chance of a Fifth Indo-Pakistan war on Kashmir Issue. :sniper:

Not an inch of land will be cut from India .............India has 2nd largest standing army and 3rd largest economy by PPP.

Any country dreaming of partitioning India again will be partitioned in 10 countries..... India was partitioned once and will not be done again....
Mr.Shardul India has alot of Enemies in its surrounding i.e China,Pakistan,Bangladesh,Srilanka etc.......

1948,1965.1971 and 1999. There a confirm chance of a Fifth Indo-Pakistan war on Kashmir Issue. :sniper:

Mr.Shardul India has alot of Enemies in its surrounding i.e China,Pakistan,Bangladesh,Srilanka etc.......
--
still 60 those cant break india .. and will not in next 1000 yr yrs
--
save your nation first before going for 5th :-)

look if you were so serious to resolve the Kashmir issue then, after Atal bihari Vajpayee visited Lahore, & agreed to talk on all out standing issues including Kashmir , that was the first time India agreed to talk on Kashmir after 1971 ! for 26 years they refused to even talk about Kashmir that was a no go area, & the Indians agreed to discuss the issue, & there was hope that a settlement might be possible heck even BBC was coming with possible solutions to the problem this was not some stone hearted Indira Gandhi but a humble old man Atal bihari Vajpayee who him self came to Lahore in a bus to make peace, if you were so serious & burdened by the suffering of the Kashmiris then you should have grabbed that opportunity with both your hands, & hold it tight , that should have been your course of action shouldn't it ? if you were so serious about resolving the Kashmir dispute, then you should have done everything in your power, to see that the atmosphere remains as cordial as possible. isn't it ? so that the issue could have been resolved, & the suffering of the Kashmiris that you are so concerned about, could have ended , but instead of doing that, what did your army do, do you realise what have your army done ? , right after Vajpayee's Lahore visit & the Lahore declaration where Kashmir was agreed to be discussed, for the first time in history after the Shimla agreement ! . your army attacked India in kargil ! & by doing so, your army had killed the Kashmir cause for good, they killed it with their own hand, it was over after that, the international community till then was sympathetic & even supportive towards the Kashmir cause , but after kargil , they turned their face away , the blunders made in the cold heights of the kargil misadventure, was more destructive to the Kashmir cause, then the entire freaking 700,000 troops of India in Kashmir , the only thing that one can say to your army regarding the kargil war is

my son , what have you done !
well said sir... and other thing i would like to mention here...i don't know why pakistanis concerned about Kashmir. ..when Pakistan suffering with political mess.. on brink of economic crisis. .. runs over foreign aid... first of all one should settle their internal mess before crying for others. .. it was Pakistan fault attacking Kashmir when maharaja decision was pending. .. and the same mistake repeated during kargil... Indian PM released 1000 cr relief fund to the Kashmir. .. i don't know how much Pakistan spend to save Kashmiris on their side... it is the Pakistan who can't be trusted. ..

Oh my God I'm so afraid! I hope india won't annex Pakistan as it annexed other states (Goa, Hyderabad, Kashmir, Sikkim etc) with their mighty and brutal army.

well said sir... and other thing i would like to mention here...i don't know why pakistanis concerned about Kashmir. ..when Pakistan suffering with political mess.. on brink of economic crisis. .. runs over foreign aid... first of all one should settle their internal mess before crying for others. .. it was Pakistan fault attacking Kashmir when maharaja decision was pending. .. and the same mistake repeated during kargil... Indian PM released 1000 cr relief fund to the Kashmir. .. i don't know how much Pakistan spend to save Kashmiris on their side... it is the Pakistan who can't be trusted. ..
--
water
reaon being existance -- 2 nation thery
justufy miitay role in pak

Any country dreaming of partitioning India again will be partitioned in 1..... India was partitioned once and will not be done again....

Yes but breaking India will result in complete annihilation of the said enemy countries....n

China is a pragmatic communist country and will not participate any big war....it has no interest in Kashmir, its core interests are in south china sea and trains its army against Japan and Vietnam

Rest others dont have power, energy, military or economy to take Kashmir from India...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom