What's new

Should India officially support Japan's sovereignty over the Senkakus?

Vo vo vo tum Don Jaguar ho na ??
Jhoot mat bolna . When u gets banned ( in a regular basis :lol: ) don comes along and when Icewolf's ban is lifted don Jaguar just vanishes and is nowhere to be seen .

Akash A.

PM mods to check our IP if you feel that way.

Japan only wanted India to get independence because if British left India, India would be weak, and it would give Japanese a chance to invade
But unfortunately weaker part emerged as Pakistan and it was taken over by US and terrorists . Poor Japanese . :p:P:P

I would say they are cowards becaus ethey used "tanks" to suppress US funded civil unrest. When it comes to bravery, no one comes close to iddians, they kill their own flesh and blood with their bare hands, be it an hour old daughter or 10 year old.

Chines killed 100,000 (highly inflated figure by western media) dissidants more than two decades ago, indaind kill more than million just born girls every year.

Indians win hands down. The bravest scumbags on the face of this earth. how many daughters have you killed so far? or how many sisters did your parents killed?

don't worry we all know they don't have balls, its nothing more than mouth farting and even that is stinky...
Haha lol Look who is talking about Balls .....dude atleast you don't have any right to talk about balls.....I mean come on yaar you can't protect your own citizens in your own house from almost daily drone attacks....and here you giving lecture about Balls.....

But unfortunately weaker part emerged as Pakistan and it was taken over by US and terrorists . Poor Japanese . :p:P:P

Why do you take it as a insult dude?? Cant appreciate history... And I wont respond to your troll post

Japan will occupy Senkaku soon..people are pushing their governments to act on this.If Japan buys this island,there is nothing China can do,except throwing few more warnings and muscle flexing..I think Japan should go for it..it'll give Japan a strong foothold in SCS region.

nice development on senkaku..

Senkaku Islands:Japanese Officials survey coastlines..

Senkaku Islands: Japanese officials survey coastlines : Asia, News - India Today

^^Buddy samething goes for China also......But again you can't expect China to remain neutral
so today or tommorow we will have to take side of Japan,Vietnam,Philipines,Taiwan,

Sure we know China is not neutral in many cases. For example Vietnam was very angry about the Chinese intrigue during the last ASEAN meeting. Same for the Philippines. But the SCS issue is our business, the dispute between China and Japan not.

No offence, but you should consider and calculate possible Chinese reactions. So the question is can India withstand any Chinese pressure? What are the gains and the losses if India supports Japan in the dispute?
India can take a neutral stance in supporting and cooperating with Vietnam in economic and military fields. I don´t see any problems on these with China.

I believe only the U.S. as Super Power can interfere/meddle other country businesses.

Japan will occupy Senkaku soon..people are pushing their governments to act on this.If Japan buys this island,there is nothing China can do,except throwing few more warnings and muscle flexing..I think Japan should go for it..it'll give Japan a strong foothold in SCS region.

nice development on senkaku..

Senkaku Islands:Japanese Officials survey coastlines..

Senkaku Islands: Japanese officials survey coastlines : Asia, News - India Today

Senkakus island chains are already under Japanese control. What Japan is now doing is going forward to nationalize those islands so that Japan can deploy SDF over there and piss off the Chinese who underestimated the land of rising sun.

Beijing on Monday warned Tokyo against any further sovereignty infringement, as Tokyo confirmed its final plan to "nationalize" China's Diaoyu Islands within the month.

China cautions Japan over bid to 'nationalize' Diaoyu Islands|World|chinadaily.com.cn

Sure we know China is not neutral in many cases. For example Vietnam was very angry about the Chinese intrigue during the last ASEAN meeting. Same for the Philippines. But the SCS issue is our business, the dispute between China and Japan not.

No offence, but you should consider and calculate possible Chinese reactions. So the question is can India withstand any Chinese pressure? What are the gains and the losses if India supports Japan in the dispute?
India can take a neutral stance in supporting and cooperating with Vietnam in economic and military fields. I don´t see any problems on these with China.

I believe only the U.S. as Super Power can interfere/meddle other country businesses.

The question is whether Chinese can withstand Indian pressure.

India gains a lot by supporting Japan because Japan will also support India against China. India's look east policy will gain a momentum if India officially declares support to Japan's sovereignty over the Senkakus because in East Asia Japan is a real major player. Also supporting Japan will give some relief to USA as it will now concentrate its operations in Tibet.

I think it is high time, Indians unofficially make a move like holding a protest against Chinese claim of the Senkakus in front of the Chinese embassy in New Delhi as it would make the Indian govt claim that the protest was spontaneous reaction from its citizens and does not reflect govt view. But it will help the Indian govt check the nerves of the Chinese and if China gets nervous then India should officially declare support.

simpleton indians wont know what is reality, you can see all of those newbie indians came to PDF with Bollywood scripts```lol, they always over-estimate themselves, c'mon, they are penuts in world stage which is the reality they always refuse to accept..

and the island issue between China and japan will only be solved once U.S stays out of this matter

India does not overestimate itself. India is confident enough that it can crush China and your PLA knows about this Indian capability and that is why your DM begs to visit India and asks for Indian cooperation as if asking for clemency. :lol:

And what if US does not get out and India joins?

If you do not know, the official name of Taiwan is Republic of China. Taiwan is the name of a province create by them quin dynasty in the late 1800s

And after that between 1895 and 1945, Taiwan was a dependency of Japan, right?

India does not overestimate itself. India is confident enough that it can crush China and your PLA knows about this Indian capability and that is why your DM begs to visit India and asks for Indian cooperation as if asking for clemency. :lol:

And what if US does not get out and India joins?

And after that between 1895 and 1945, Taiwan was a dependency of Japan, right?
India is by no means confident that it can crush China, only that it can defend it self if need be. China is afterall World's 3rd most capable armed Force:azn:
Please man, refrain from posting inflamming statements. Afterall, shouldn't peace be the objective??:)

India is by no means confident that it can crush China, only that it can defend it self if need be. China is afterall World's 3rd most capable armed Force:azn:
Please man, refrain from posting inflamming statements. Afterall, shouldn't peace be the objective??:)

Do you think Tibet can be liberated peacefully? Thats the objective and thats why India still gives shelter to Tibetan Govt in Exile.

Back
Top Bottom