What's new

Should India allow Pakistani Kashmiris into indian institutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
again all these people are hindu by name and Hindu are well known in bribe techniques....
so i dont trust your sources.....
:pakistan:

racist flame:hitwall: shows how racist u are.

BTW, what about

Newsweek's editor Fareed Zakaria

British 'Curry King' Sir Gulam Noon

Hampshire Hotels & Resorts's Sant Singh Chatwal

Or

CEO, Pepsi Indra Nooyi etc. etc.

How high is the standard? I know lot of indian fellows here UK from IIT and IIM ... they are same as others you know its a fact..... infact Pakistani FAST, ULM, LUMS are at more better positions world wide.... :pakistan:

Pls dont get me started.If i post IIT/IIM alumni list here you will faint.

The way to their success is One guy gets in a firm and drags in a long chain of his fellow members. If you find One Indian at a good managerial post, you'll find that company full of Indians then. Even in vacany adds from such companies they formally write Indians preffered.!!

Similarly, if there is one Indian guy who has newly arrived, with two years he will bring all his cousins and cousins of cousins to that country. Its nothing but that Chain factor and Favorism!!
This is how it works, great skills of favorism!

Vodafone was run by Arun Sarin who was an Indian.Citibank is run by Vikram Pandit who is also an Indian.Pepsi is run by Indira Nooyi who is also an Indian.Are you suggesting that all these companies have tons of Indians working??

I know what you are talking about, most probably all these guys must have been sent from the same IT consultancy, what these consultancies do is fake industrial experience with lots of experience, they put like 8 yrs of Industrial exp to a fresher.

This is a scam where not only IT consultancies are at fault but Managers of hiring companies are also involved and thanks to downturn you want to hire someone with 8-10 yrs of experience as consultant with peanut salary.

I would say Better Luck next time.

only indians wont understand this scam :P
:pakistan::usflag:

Vodafone was run by Arun Sarin who was an Indian.Citibank is run by Vikram Pandit who is also an Indian.Pepsi is run by Indira Nooyi who is also an Indian.Are you suggesting that all these companies have tons of Indians working??

YES you come to here in UK and i will show you how many indians works in vodafone and citibank........these all are big companies and you see lot of other national in them as well but if you see any medium range company this story of one indian in mangement then all indians is 100% true.....

:pakistan:

IIT/IIM discussions ... awesome ... just joined today...

I'm an alumni of IITBombay and a present student of IIM Ahmedabad ... shoot your questions to me!!!

basic question of should people in Pakistan occupied kashmir allowed in these institutes?
The official stand of their state is that they belong to Pakistan ... since it is not a part of India and doesn't come under Indian constitution... you have to write GMAT and have good passport and lots of money to join these institutions. They really charge high when it is for overseas students.

People for J&K don't require such things ... since they are integral part of India they have to go through normal entrance procedures that every student goes through. Infact, people for J&K have special reservation and thats a very valuable thing because it gives the students from J&K an extra footing compared to others (people with no reservation!)

you are wrong here.

i am studying in IIT Kanpur and I can assure you that the students who come through reservation are just as smart and do just as well as the rest of us. they need reservations because they did not have the same resources before coming to IIT. general category students get to go to coachings and have access to various books. the reserved category students come from economically weaker backgrounds and need that extra push in form of reservations.

Then why not reservation is on economic background?

only indians wont understand this scam :P
:pakistan::usflag:

BTW me a proud Indian and seeing a whole lot of world, no one's collar is clean sir. Opportunity is like a flowing river and every one wants to clean their hands in such a flowing river :lol::lol::lol:

The wall street crook people chiefly responsible for taking world to recession/ depression were all non Indians, don't you have to say something for them??

The prevalance of Indian/Chinese/even Koreans students in overseas is because of the strong emphasis on education right from the childhood. The basic culture of these nations is build upon the assumption of having a good education gives you a better life.

You can't blame other people for having better IQ than you. Not all people have equal intellectual capacity and one has to accept that even if it is the bitter truth.

Next time if you see lots of Indians in a company, accept the fact that those are the people who are suited for such jobs. Please don't think that business people are idiots ... they are running their own companies and they do what is good for their company in their own view. If someone doesn't like it... you should start one for yourself!

[/B]

Then why not reservation is on economic background?

Reservation is a touchy topic! Giving reservation based on economic background might sound fair but there's lot more factors that you need to discuss while framing a policy.

Also, it is a fact that (which I regret) caste based politics still exist and as long as such things exist, reservations based on caste won't be taken away.

Anyways, path towards progress should be taken one step at a time. First we need better politicians who take tough decisions which are good for the country.

To hell with Indian educational system.
To hell with the quota/ reservation. All BULL sh*t/.
India can not be compare to other good countries in terms of basic infrastruture of education...
F.**g system...:tdown:

I think Indian universities should let these students from Pak occupied Kashmir compete here..I mean every year already more than 200, 000 students compete in JEE, what difference will a 100 more make??...but there should be no reservation for these guys ..in fact reservation qutoa should be removed all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom