What's new

Should India allow Pakistani Kashmiris into indian institutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How high are the standards?

Woah buddy I can give you names of the heads care to do the same:

For Starters:

1. Rajat Gupta - Lead McKinsey & Co. - the world's best Strategy Consulting firm from the USofA - consistently ranked as one of the best places to work for in the world - is an IIT graduate.

2. Nitin Nohria - Dean of Harvard Business School - the best in the world - IIT graduate

3. Vinod Dham - The father of the Pentium chips - DCE graduate

4. Ajit Jain - Top Shot at Berkshire Hathway and one of the guys in the contenders to head the firm - Berkshire Hathway as we all know is the firm of Warren Buffet - again IIT graduate

5. Ravi Akhouri - IIT - head of Mackay Shields a $40 Bn fund in the United States

Do you need more names?

:cheers:

again all these people are hindu by name and Hindu are well known in bribe techniques....
so i dont trust your sources.....
:pakistan:

Some Pakistanis are being jealous in this!
I wonder if they are aware of the very high standards of IIT and IIM?

Ok we are so, is that enough to satisfy you nationalism!!

How high is the standard? I know lot of indian fellows here UK from IIT and IIM ... they are same as others you know its a fact..... infact Pakistani FAST, ULM, LUMS are at more better positions world wide....

Thanx for the laugh mate!You made my day!
I know..Hillary clinton said that Pakistani universities are the best in the world??
I know...Microsoft employes maximum students from Pakistani universities.
And i know...There are over 1,000 foreign students in Islamabad(DELHI) university(IIT)

Can you tell whats so funny about this ????
Why do people go licking their shoes when a similar statement comes from the same USA ?? like African people should follow Gandhi!! or Indian students are skilled and blah blah !!!

Anyway, keep dreaming. Even here in abroad the fact is that Indian people never now much outside their own borders not even about the countries they live in. I have always found you guys talking shyt about every other country on the planet specially Pakistan except the Your God America and EU.

I have had a good oppurtunity to go for a while in one of the India's best state university and quite prominent across the country. I have checked the courses of your Alagappa, Madras and Calicut as well as Indira Gandhi uni (IGNU).

Frankly speaking the studies are way behind the time. Most of all your accounts!! In which India is looking forward to the ACCA standards now, atlast.

And the trick is India's standard setting, you have CBSE to show the standard of education and other boards for students to go and study in.

Whenever its about India's education Indian students start bragging about CBSE and atleast here in Qatar, UAE and Saudia not more than 10% are enrolled to that board.

And no one can give a better laugh than Indian professors and Teachers and their famous Englush as well their moral standard and character.

The teachers should have atleast some moral value if nothing else. Every other person who can read the book and dictate to students is hired as a teacher.

Here in distance education so called campuses of Indian universities. Every year on examination time proffessors from the resepctive uni's come as invigilator, but they take money from students (usually 500 Riyals do the job) and every students brings the text book and copy pastes the subject matter on the sheet right in the examination hall. Examination done and you are pass through the so called one of the world's best education providing country's best universities.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even I have enrolled(for a timepass for 2 months since i was waiting for my actual semisters to start somewhere else!!) in the one of the above mentioned university for BBA without even giving my Intermediate or Metric clearing certificate!! Two of my friends (Pakistanis) did BBA & later MBA with 70% from the same university because they had failed in intermediate and couldn't study anywhere else.

The funniest incident to happen there, One of the Economics Professor during lecture on world economies and their growth, mentioned India as an example of a developing country and the example for an underdeveloped country Pakistan :lol: And while giving lecture you the professor doesn't know the growth rate of the country he is talking about!! which was at 7% back then in 2007.

Famous Indian Englush!!
Take this paper and jump in the dustbin or
On the Ac, off the Light
The common sentences im Onning the computer. Environment=Enviornementtt, Aunty=Andy, Uncle=Enkle, Dubai=Thubai, Income tax=Ingum Dax, Busy=Bissy, Gulf=Gelf,

Why did Saddam Hussain attack Kuwait? He had a S.A* baby-sitter, who always used to say 'KEEP QUWAIT' 'KEEP QUWAIT'

What is the Latest S.A* Punch Line? " Frem Tea Shops To Koll Cenders , We Are Yevery Where "

Why aren't S.A* included in hockey and football teams ? Coz Whenever they get a corner , they set up a tea shop.

S.A=South Indian.

So before all that Chest thumping and drum beating, Just Remember, Don't think a person not being in India doesn't know the Ground Realities. We all live in a Global VIllage now!!

again all these people are hindu by name and Hindu are well known in bribe techniques....

The way to their success is One guy gets in a firm and drags in a long chain of his fellow members. If you find One Indian at a good managerial post, you'll find that company full of Indians then. Even in vacany adds from such companies they formally write Indians preffered.!!

Similarly, if there is one Indian guy who has newly arrived, with two years he will bring all his cousins and cousins of cousins to that country. Its nothing but that Chain factor and Favorism!!
This is how it works, great skills of favorism!

Last edited:
:pakistan:

how dumb are you-its available on the world wide web - we are bribers or whatever the ground reality is that these guys are/were heading these companies so please don't just talk out of jealousy.

Accept the fact and move on!

@Materialistic: I understand Your Jealousy, But Understand this My friend, Indian and Chinese Education Is considered to be the best in the world.... Which Mr Obama Once said, Beware Americans, Indians And Chinese are Coming, Obama Wanted the Americans to raise the education standard to that of India and China...

The way to their success is One guy gets in a firm and drags in a long chain of his fellow members. If you find One Indian at a good managerial post, you'll find that company full of Indians then. Even in vacany adds from such companies they formally write Indians preffered.!!

Well the grapes are sour - it is never Indians that are preferred but that people from IIT - the only problem is that they are all Indian and the best at what they do - not even an MIT comes close to it.

Go google and you will know wtf IIT is! yeah!

Why do people go licking their shoes when a similar statement comes from the same USA ?? like African people should follow Gandhi!! or Indian students are skilled and blah blah !!!

Anyway, keep dreaming. Even here in abroad the fact is that Indian people never now much outside their own borders not even about the countries they live in. I have always found you guys talking shyt about every other country on the planet specially Pakistan except the Your God America and EU.

I have had a good oppurtunity to go for a while in one of the India's best state university and quite prominent across the country. I have checked the courses of your Alagappa, Madras and Calicut as well as Indira Gandhi uni (IGNU).

Frankly speaking the studies are way behind the time. Most of all your accounts!! In which India is looking forward to the ACCA standards now, atlast.

And the trick is India's standard setting, you have CBSE to show the standard of education and other boards for students to go and study in.

Whenever its about India's education Indian students start bragging about CBSE and atleast here in Qatar, UAE and Saudia not more than 10% are enrolled to that board.

And no one can give a better laugh than Indian professors and Teachers and their famous Englush as well their moral standard and character.

The teachers should have atleast some moral value if nothing else. Every other person who can read the book and dictate to students is hired as a teacher.

Here in distance education so called campuses of Indian universities. Every year on examination time proffessors from the resepctive uni's come as invigilator, but they take money from students (usually 500 Riyals do the job) and every students brings the text book and copy pastes the subject matter on the sheet right in the examination hall. Examination done and you are pass through the so called one of the world's best education providing country's best universities.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even I have enrolled(for a timepass for 2 months since i was waiting for my actual semisters to start somewhere else!!) in the one of the above mentioned university for BBA without even giving my Intermediate or Metric clearing certificate!! Two of my friends (Pakistanis) did BBA & later MBA with 70% from the same university because they had failed in intermediate and couldn't study anywhere else.

The funniest incident to happen there, One of the Economics Professor during lecture on world economies and their growth, mentioned India as an example of a developing country and the example for an underdeveloped country Pakistan :lol: And while giving lecture you the professor doesn't know the growth rate of the country he is talking about!! which was at 7% back then in 2007.

Famous Indian Englush!!
On the Ac, off the Light
The common sentences im Onning the computer. Environment=Enviornementtt, Aunty=Andy, Uncle=Enkle, Dubai=Thubai, Income tax=Ingum Dax, Busy=Bissy, Gulf=Gelf,

Why did Saddam Hussain attack Kuwait? He had a S.A* baby-sitter, who always used to say 'KEEP QUWAIT' 'KEEP QUWAIT'

What is the Latest S.A* Punch Line? " Frem Tea Shops To Koll Cenders , We Are Yevery Where "

Why aren't S.A* included in hockey and football teams ? Coz Whenever they get a corner , they set up a tea shop.

S.A=South Indian.

So before all that Chest thumping and drum beating, Just Remember, Don't think a person not being in India doesn't know the Ground Realities. We all live in a Global VIllage now!!

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the grapes are sour - it is never Indians that are preferred but that people from IIT - the only problem is that they are all Indian and the best at what they do - not even an MIT comes close to it.

Go google and you will know wtf IIT is! yeah!

You know Varja this is a fact, infact i have personal exp. of it....
i had one position in my company and i got CV from 25 indians IT people with almost same projects on them, copy past at its best....... thats what indians are ... face it....

Once i got a CV for Manager position and the person claimed that he used to be a manager in one company in banglore, i called that company and turns out to be one man show....

lot of cases .....

they are the biggest cheaters ever

i had one position in my company and i got CV from 25 indians IT people with almost same projects on them, copy past at its best....... thats what indians are ... face it....

Once i got a CV for Manager position and the person claimed that he used to be a manager in one company in banglore, i called that company and turns out to be one man show....

lot of cases .....

I know what you are talking about, most probably all these guys must have been sent from the same IT consultancy, what these consultancies do is fake industrial experience with lots of experience, they put like 8 yrs of Industrial exp to a fresher.

This is a scam where not only IT consultancies are at fault but Managers of hiring companies are also involved and thanks to downturn you want to hire someone with 8-10 yrs of experience as consultant with peanut salary.

I would say Better Luck next time.

Famous Indian Englush!!
On the Ac, off the Light

S.A=South Indian.

here are some ground realities for you:

IIT is dedicated to producing world-class chemical, electrical and computer engineers with a curriculum that may be the most rigorous in the world.
“The IITs probably are the hardest school in the world to get into, to the best of my knowledge,”
“Microsoft, Intel, PCs, Sun Microsystems -- you name it, I can't imagine a major area where Indian IIT engineers haven't played a leading role,” says Khosla.

Fortune 500 headhunters are always on the lookout for that IIT degree.

Murthy’s own son, who wanted to do computer science at IIT, couldn’t get in. He went to Cornell, instead. Imagine a kid from India using an American Ivy League university as a safety school. That's how smart these guys are.

“I do know cases where students who couldn't get into computer science at IITs, they have gotten scholarship at MIT, at Princeton, at Caltech,” says Murthy.

Imported From India - 60 Minutes - CBS News

H. Res. 227

In the House of Representatives, U.S.,

April 26, 2005.
Whereas the United States is deeply enriched by its Indian American residents;

Whereas the Indian American community and the graduates of the Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) in the United States have made valuable and significant contributions to society in every profession and discipline; and

Whereas IIT graduates are highly committed and dedicated to research, innovation, and promotion of trade and international cooperation between India and the United States: Now, therefore, be it Resolved, That the House of Representatives--
(1) recognizes the valuable and significant contributions of Indian Americans to American society;
(2) honors the economic innovation attributable to graduates of the Indian Institutes of Technology; and
(3) urges all Americans to recognize the contributions of Indian Americans and have a greater appreciation of the role Indian Americans have played in helping to advance and enrich American society.
Attest:

Last edited:

lot of cases .....

I am talking about IIT - Indian Institute of Technology not Information Technology institutes which are many in this world - IIT is an engineering college - Ofcourse there are many who graduate out of IITs with Software engineering degree but buddy understand that IIT is not the one who has to fake anything - Companies come begging to them to work for their organizations and when I say begging yes in literal sense it means begging cos these guys are one of the brightest minds in the world.

What you referred to is a case which plagues the IT industry and yes there is no doubt but to tarnish the image of IIT on that instant is nonsensical!

So please realize the difference. I can say that I knew some Pakistani and Indians who ran a scam in my university in Canada but does that make the whole of canadian universities bad - so please understand the difference and don't just talk out of pure bias!

I am talking about IIT - Indian Institute of Technology not Information Technology institutes which are many in this world - IIT is an engineering college - Ofcourse there are many who graduate out of IITs with Software engineering degree but buddy understand that IIT is not the one who has to fake anything - Companies come begging to them to work for their organizations and when I say begging yes in literal sense it means begging cos these guys are one of the brightest minds in the world.

What you referred to is a case which plagues the IT industry and yes there is no doubt but to tarnish the image of IIT on that instant is nonsensical!

So please realize the difference. I can say that I knew some Pakistani and Indians who ran a scam in my university in Canada but does that make the whole of canadian universities bad - so please understand the difference and don't just talk out of pure bias!

I was replying to Pakistani Sir, who was telling Indians fake resume

Sorry for the late post

But to add to the list

Dr. SP Kothari : Dean Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT Sloan) - BITS Pilani
Sabeer Bhatia : Creator of hotmail.com (1st web email) - BITS Pilani

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom