What's new

Should India allow Pakistani Kashmiris into indian institutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I like Engg students from GIKI institute than above mentioned colleges!!

How high is the standard? I know lot of indian fellows here UK from IIT and IIM ... they are same as others you know its a fact..... infact Pakistani FAST, ULM, LUMS are at more better positions world wide.... :pakistan:

IIM's and IIT's are among the Top ranked Global Universities.... Well I give you a source from Chinese University -Shanghai Jiao Tong University , India is ranked 26th among the best, India has 3 Universities in the top 500 List, check it out... Unfortunately I dont see pakistan In It

http://gse.sjtu.edu.cn/kxyj/article...approach to the classification of the top.pdf

even Lovely Professional University is better than those universities mentioned above...lol

It is the truth. Kashmiris today are two kinds: normal fellows and separatists. The sooner you accept it the sooner you come out of the rosy cloud of supposed peace around us.

a) I wasnt talking to you.

b) Do you support generalization of Kashmiris as terrorists and stone-pelters? It doesnt appear so from your post above. And dont get hyper before you get to understand the context of my post.

IIM's and IIT's are among the Top ranked Global Universities.... Well I give you a source from Chinese University -Shanghai Jiao Tong University , India is ranked 26th among the best, India has 3 Universities in the top 500 List, check it out... Unfortunately I dont see pakistan In It

http://gse.sjtu.edu.cn/kxyj/article...approach to the classification of the top.pdf

they are baised , they dont include any Muslims countries in this,
all these researches are based on some standard and they define these standards in a way that Muslims Universities cannot come in......

:pakistan:

all these researches are based on some standard and they define these standards in a way that Muslims Universities cannot come in......

IITs and China C9 universities are world renowned

Wow, now Your allies are Biased??? Its not an Indian source, Its a chinese source.... Anything which is not good to u is BIASED??? U must be Kidding.... Better Luck Next time sweetheart;)

The one in Jalandhar, it is run by the owner of a sweet shop by the name of Lovely Sweets, can you believe that a Bihari mithai walla running a university :lol:

hey...no anti-bihari remarks infront of this proud bihari.....

Just imagine how intellectual that Mithai wala would be to start the famous LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY..:lol:

How high is the standard? I know lot of indian fellows here UK from IIT and IIM ... they are same as others you know its a fact..... infact Pakistani FAST, ULM, LUMS are at more better positions world wide.... :pakistan:

How high are the standards?

Woah buddy I can give you names of the heads care to do the same:

For Starters:

1. Rajat Gupta - Lead McKinsey & Co. - the world's best Strategy Consulting firm from the USofA - consistently ranked as one of the best places to work for in the world - is an IIT graduate.

2. Nitin Nohria - Dean of Harvard Business School - the best in the world - IIT graduate

3. Vinod Dham - The father of the Pentium chips - DCE graduate

4. Ajit Jain - Top Shot at Berkshire Hathway and one of the guys in the contenders to head the firm - Berkshire Hathway as we all know is the firm of Warren Buffet - again IIT graduate

5. Ravi Akhouri - IIT - head of Mackay Shields a $40 Bn fund in the United States

Do you need more names?

:cheers:

bwahahahahahahahaha lolzzz they must be from balwaee group but anyway

FOR YOUR INFORMATION Giligt and Chitral are most high literacy areas in Pakistan

hey...no anti-bihari remarks infront of this proud bihari.....

Just imagine how intellectual that Mithai wala would be to start the famous LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY..:lol:

Yeah he is visionary, he knew people are becoming health conscious and one day they will shun eating mithai all together why not open an engineering? with IT boom his college would be as full as his sweet shop :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom