What's new

Should i start teaching my boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can definitely beat it out :butcher:

nah! it didn't work on my 60 year old Irish catholic neighbor. His daddy beat him to within an inch of his life. The guy pretended to be straight until daddy died, he even married and made his wife and kids miserable for 20 years.

If someone had propagated about women in my early ages and told me that sex with males is forbidden I probably wouldn't have penetrated a few boys of my age when I was younger. It was my maid who taught me about sex with a women when I was around 12 years old and then I haven't looked back and been plowing women ever since.

Both of my kids get an erection so I know it's time for them to find out about the real truth which is men and females are made for each other and gay sex is forbidden in our religion.
why is this pervert allowed to spew all kinds of filth here?

a person with real problems would go to an appropriate place to seek counselling not get his jollies on a so-called defense forum

why is this pervert allowed to spew all kinds of filth here?

a person with real problems would go to an appropriate place to seek counselling not get his jollies on a so-called defense forum
Just yesterday he was discussing suicide. This man is an elite spetznas level troll!

• Haha
Reactions: PDF
Shri 420 posted a thread about Chinese and their inability to be the next superower because they don't follow Islam. That thread got canned.
Why mods Why? Don't deprive us. Iss mehangayi ke zamanay mein humor hi free hai.

What's wrong with people these days

I am finding so many funny threads today

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom