What's new

Should i start teaching my boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't talk the gay out of someone :lol:.
Many people here believe that teaching them Biblical or Quranic stories about Sodom and Gomorrah will scare them into becoming straight. As if one's sexual orientation is a choice.

@LeGenD : If somebody is gay, he or she is gay. There is nothing to be done about it. Teaching them that it is wrong simply makes them loathe themselves and causes mental health issues.

Many people here believe that teaching them Biblical or Quranic stories about Sodom and Gomorrah will scare them into becoming straight. As if one's sexual orientation is a choice.

@LeGenD : If somebody is gay, he or she is gay. There is nothing to be done about it. Teaching them that it is wrong simply makes them loathe themselves and causes mental health issues.
Being gay is a choice and you're not born gay.
I've seen alot of gays grow out of their pleasures and are happily married with women now.

If you consider it again it is a simple question based on what the member himself gave. I didn't make up anything. :) But I have made my point and got a warning from webby for I think that very post so I won't drag it further.

You wouldn't be so opinionated amongst your own kind. Be thankful for our hospitality.

You should discuss this matter with your wife in my view. This is a matter of parenting and your wife is best suited to co-parent in this regard.

Try your best to counter Western LGBTQ+ Fitna (and rubbish) for your sons. Tell them about Sodom and Gommorah.

But do not be very explicit in your talks. Keep your lectures age-appropriate.

Thank you. Exactly.

Unfortunately, in the west you really have to educate kids at the very young age now. It’s not only about LQBQT, now parents have to deal with gender neutral pronouns.
If you can afford to, have them go to Islamic schools. Majority of Islamic schools in Canada are very good ( not sure which country you line in). Enrol the kids in after school activities with other muslim kids. Being around other same age kids from the same religion will help as well. ( a lot different than Muslim countries. After school activities run my masjid or Muslim schools have a great impact on kids in the west)

In the end, more and more fitna will come. May Allah keep us on the right path.
Ameen

The problem with Islamic schools is they don't have a transit system. You have to take them to school and then pick them up and if there are extracurricular activities you have to be involved and take your time out for them. My wife doesn't drive so it's just going to be pain in the *** for me.

Compared to just walking the kids to school a few blocks down the road and if they go to middle and High school then the bus will pick them up and drop them off.

Still not a bad idea, I'm thinking of teaching my wife how to drive and will consider this option. in the meantime I will teach them the basic nature of a man.

I am following this poster…. He opens controversial and nonsensal threads and disappears ….

Remember one about him loosing faith in Allah ???

I think someone needs to talk to you first about what is appropriate behaviour and what to tell your kids and when.

No offence bro, idk if it's just a flex or not, but some of your posts on this forum are crazy.
You are mad dude. People who are unable to understand society and youngsters.
When daughters and sons run away from home at 14. Going on dates. Or even engaging in gay and lesbian sex which is so common in Pakistan. Affairs are so common. Because marriage has been made very difficult.
This is sitution in Pakistan.
Imagine the situation abroad.
People abroad are giving their kids liberties. Yes and also tells them about responsibilities. They are spending more time with kids marrying them very early like in 20s and keeping them busy.
Sex is important part of life and when need arise even at 14 or 15 or 18 or 20. For every one it is different age.
It is also job of parents to provide their kids with sexual partner through legal means.

About women? I think I should tell them that Allah has made the females for males and vice versa. In this day and age especially in the west where they started teaching about gay rights, I think I should start filling my boys ears on how wonderful the women are and the male should only have sex with females.

My boys are 9 and 8.
Well you should try to avoid such media. Nowadays its like every movie.
Try to avoid that.
And one can tell how bad this is and tell them story of prophet loot.
It is important for kids to know. When puberty starts kids should be taught not in explict terms but should be guided.

You are mad dude. People who are unable to understand society and youngsters.
When daughters and sons run away from home at 14. Going on dates. Or even engaging in gay and lesbian sex which is so common in Pakistan. Affairs are so common. Because marriage has been made very difficult.
This is sitution in Pakistan.
Imagine the situation abroad.
People abroad are giving their kids liberties. Yes and also tells them about responsibilities. They are spending more time with kids marrying them very early like in 20s and keeping them busy.
Sex is important part of life and when need arise even at 14 or 15 or 18 or 20. For every one it is different age.
It is also job of parents to provide their kids with sexual partner through legal means.

Well you should try to avoid such media. Nowadays its like every movie.
Try to avoid that.
And one can tell how bad this is and tell them story of prophet loot.
It is important for kids to know. When puberty starts kids should be taught not in explict terms but should be guided.

Bro - you misunderstood my post.

If you read the rest of the posts, I give the poster advice. I just worry about his state of mind.

A few days ago he opened a thread arguing with God for making him too attracted to women 😂

Not sure if he's joking or a little unbalanced.

About women? I think I should tell them that Allah has made the females for males and vice versa. In this day and age especially in the west where they started teaching about gay rights, I think I should start filling my boys ears on how wonderful the women are and the male should only have sex with females.

My boys are 9 and 8.
Strictly make them sleep in different rooms. Try to suppress the urge of entering their rooms in night.
That way you can spare them the trauma that you had to undergo in your childhood.

Strictly make them sleep in different rooms. Try to suppress the urge of entering their rooms in night.
That way you can spare them the trauma that you had to undergo in your childhood.
If someone had propagated about women in my early ages and told me that sex with males is forbidden I probably wouldn't have penetrated a few boys of my age when I was younger. It was my maid who taught me about sex with a women when I was around 12 years old and then I haven't looked back and been plowing women ever since.

Both of my kids get an erection so I know it's time for them to find out about the real truth which is men and females are made for each other and gay sex is forbidden in our religion.

It was my maid who taught me about sex with a women when I was around 12 years old and then I haven't looked back and been plowing women ever since.
imagessin (1).jpeg

My boys are 9 and 8.
Yes of course. Its the need of time

not the right age.
Maybe not right age in our culture but in the West they are teaching primary school children of normalizing sodomy so we also need to evolve with time. Modern problems require modern solutions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom