What's new

I feel like i did some good parenting today

Raja420

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Me and my two boys were walking our German shepherd some guys show up on a motorcycle with a female German shepherd and said they want to breed the female dog from my dog. I said no problem.

So when my dog started humping the female dog my boys ask me "abu g yeh kya kar rahe hain" I said inki shaadi horahi hai phir bache honge inke. Just today my female horse gave birth to a baby and my kids asked me if this is the same way the horses got married, I said yes and that's how the baby was born.

Then I told them that when you get married you are going to do the same thing as the dog did to the female to your wives. My son asks me making humping gestures that is this how I'm going to make babies, I said yes this is exactly the same way. My little one is a smart-*** and said you and mama do the same at the moment I went speechless but then I said yes humaare b shaadi hui hai. They went quiet.

Then I told them that there are men in this world who do this with other men and they are called gays. I said never become gay. I told them the story of sodomites and said Allah hates men doing men. I then warned them that if any male tries to touch their private parts punch them on the face.

I told them that male is made for the female and female is made for the male. Horses have female horse wives, dogs have female dogs as wives, lions have female lions as wives, etc... I said it is how Allah has created us so never let Satan take you on the wrong path. They understood and said abu g we don't want to become gay. I was very pleased I think I did a good job today what do you guys think.

This is a long journey…..but feelgood moments should be enjoyed. Hopefully they don’t get too upset over those live images they saw and the whole marriage thing……keep an eye on the boys

good we south asians should start teaching truth our kids now

good we south asians should start teaching truth our kids now

At what grade does sexed starts getting taught in school in Pakistan? In India its usually class 7 or 8 (age 13,14) although I guess in today's age of Wifi and smartphones they already know quite a lot by that age unlike us during our simple innocent childhood 😇

At what grade does sexed starts getting taught in school in Pakistan? In India its usually class 7 or 8 (age 13,14) although I guess in today's age of Wifi and smartphones they already know quite a lot by that age unlike us during our simple innocent childhood 😇
now i have no idea i was learnt at class 9

Me and my two boys were walking our German shepherd some guys show up on a motorcycle with a female German shepherd and said they want to breed the female dog from my dog. I said no problem.

So when my dog started humping the female dog my boys ask me "abu g yeh kya kar rahe hain" I said inki shaadi horahi hai phir bache honge inke. Just today my female horse gave birth to a baby and my kids asked me if this is the same way the horses got married, I said yes and that's how the baby was born.

Then I told them that when you get married you are going to do the same thing as the dog did to the female to your wives. My son asks me making humping gestures that is this how I'm going to make babies, I said yes this is exactly the same way. My little one is a smart-*** and said you and mama do the same at the moment I went speechless but then I said yes humaare b shaadi hui hai. They went quiet.

Then I told them that there are men in this world who do this with other men and they are called gays. I said never become gay. I told them the story of sodomites and said Allah hates men doing men. I then warned them that if any male tries to touch their private parts punch them on the face.

I told them that male is made for the female and female is made for the male. Horses have female horse wives, dogs have female dogs as wives, lions have female lions as wives, etc... I said it is how Allah has created us so never let Satan take you on the wrong path. They understood and said abu g we don't want to become gay. I was very pleased I think I did a good job today what do you guys think.
Masla jab hoga jab yeh school main kisi ki shadi ka sunaingy of phir doston ko btaingy keh shadi kaisy hoti Hai....
But pta tu chalna Tha aik din.

I think the copulation could have taken place behind closed doors and not in front of the kids. But still the situation was taken care of with few important lessons of life as a Muslim.

Did you tell him its done behind closed doors unlike the dogs. Just incase on his wedding day infront of everyone he decides to bend her over.

We don't believe sex education in India.Sex education in India is still a 'hush-hush topic'.India’s men justifies rape.

Back
Top Bottom