What's new

Should i buy a house in Bahria town?

Yeah i am totally satisfied. The reason is there was no better option available. The current house we bought and the house in Bahria 2 phase extension were the only houses that were looking like 2.5 cr+ houses.

All other houses in both housing societies were very poorly designed and the material used for them was cheap af for 2.5+ cr. I mean if you are spending that much, you expect luxirious features and better quality materials used all over the house. I would have shared pictures here but i am afraid of getting doxed. You would have known what i am talking about.

Also the house in DHA 2 was being sold for 2.95Cr and in Bahria town 2, that was being sold 2.9 Cr. Bought DHA one for 2.65 Cr. Now no money left for furniture so have to use shitty one from previous house but we will get there slowly every year. :p

Would also invest in solar if family decides to not immigrate to Canada.

this is good news

Have you checked Goldcrest highlife Islamabad?

https://www.gigagroup.com/goldcrest-highlife

Gigagroup aims to become a well-diversified leader in the respective industries through the efficient utilization of resources, technology market wisdom, and reputation. They have constructed many commercial and home projects that have been recognized by the Real Estate Industry.

I have been looking for houses from past week. First i checked Bahria enclave but its absolutely terrible. The houses quality were a joke like i would literally rate it 2/10. Then i checked DHA Phase 2, houses were decent 6/10 but they were too expensive. Then i checked Bahria town phase 8, quality houses 8/10 but not developed. Then i started checking houses in Bahria town Phase 2, 4, 5 and 6. Found super quality houses and decently priced as well. I have found a 11 marla house that i really like in Bahria town Phase 2. Bahria town just looks amazing and i really want to get a house here.

Now the issue is how do i know if the house is gonna get cracks on walls after some months? Or if it is gonna fall down? Also if the ground has been filled? Tons of questions.

Basically what things should i check for before buying the house?
I lived in phase 2 for 7 years and am a structural engineer. If you think the build quality is 8/10. I suggest you look again and past the bling

If I were in your place, best place to live in Pindi is either Double road, or Marree Road. That's my own opinion, please don't call me names for that. Or may be G sector.
No way....both these places are hell to live. So busy so much traffic and pollution.

Back
Top Bottom