What's new

Should Female cricketers play alongside male Players in PSL__?

Should they include a female cricketer in each of the 5 teams in PSL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are 5 teams in PSL and IMO including one female cricketer in each playing eleven will be an innovative step.It will boost the morale of female cricketers and also improve our image.

As PCB can not manage another tournament of such intensity for the female cricketer.It will better for them to get some practice along side their male counterparts.

Another thing can do is introduce female umpires in the tournament atleast.So that they can get experience of working under pressure.

Godspeed PSL.

OMG...You are so innovative....But is at acceptable in Pakistan to allow female player to play along with Male player in cricket field??

Female umpires :hitwall:

How will they do their job correctly if they are not experienced in huge international games like what male teams experience?

I think female playersshould be able to play along with male players.As it gets comfy, then we should introduce female umpires.

OMG...You are so innovative....But is at acceptable in Pakistan to allow female player to play along with Male player in cricket field??

Pakistan is not India... Shall I cotinue about the status of women in India?

but for our cultural brigade, This is a lot :(

5724419.cms
Better :lol:
BURQA+CHEERLEADERS.JPG

Yh imagine a woman batter taking guard and fielder at silly point staring at you know what-:eek:-
Otherwise the dangerous fielding position will become a favorite for many players-

Tharki at its best lol

and when the women will be bowling it will be a damn good position for wicket keeper :woot:

Na !! not the bowler but when the girl is batting what will be the feelings of the keeper and IF he is a Pathan :woot: :rofl:

Tharki at its best lol

Na !! not the bowler but when the girl is batting what will be the feelings of the keeper and IF he is a Pathan :woot: :rofl:

Its not just Pathans/Pashtuns attracted to women, naswar or guns. Its a myth perpetuated by anti-Pashtun elements.

Attraction to women came from harems inspired by Mughals and other rulers, Naswar came from British and later from Soviets with the help of Afghan nationals and guns due to Soviet Afghan war. I have seen people make fun of these things even in my family here in Karachi so I do not think Pashtuns should be giving them more material for their childish ideas.

Btw adding a female player will be the deathknell of PSL and it will fall apart faster than a Hollywood affair. But I have no doubt our countrymen have only such innovative ideas. I would say cheerleaders would be a good step but long live "Islamic Republic of Pakistan"...

Women are always saying how equal they are to men
If they can get on the team by merit and not quota then I am all for it.
But they must prove that they are equal by doing the same experiences as men and playing at the same level.

I have a feel if they were truly treated equally as men they would beg to be "unequal" again :whistle:

It'll bring some seriousness in the attitude of the participating players.Why i see the clouds of pessimism shadowing your free mind my dear?

Its not the free mind that worries me , its the Dirty Mind that is of my concern

Its not just Pathans/Pashtuns attracted to women, naswar or guns. Its a myth perpetuated by anti-Pashtun elements.

Lol- you do know you are talking to a pukhtoon?- :woot:-

Any way thou shalt correcteth thee statement-

Its not just Pathans/Pashtuns attracted to men, naswar or guns. Its a myth perpetuated by anti-Pashtun elements.

hallelujah-

@S.U.R.B. i will say yes for women to play along with men in PSL if you guarantee me these conditions

when fast women bowler will be bowling i will be a wicket keeper

when a spinner women will be bowling i will be a batsman

when a women will be batting i will be at short leg

when a women will be stepping down the pitch to hit a big shot i will be a bowler

when a women will be running a single i will be the umpire

when there will be an appeal for run out of a women i will be the third umpire

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom