What's new

Should Female cricketers play alongside male Players in PSL__?

Should they include a female cricketer in each of the 5 teams in PSL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just thinking what will cheer girls wear- there will be them?- No?-

I would prefer this :

Chennai+Super+Kings+Cheerleaders.jpg

but for our cultural brigade, This is a lot :(

5724419.cms

Well i dont think so that women should interfere with men's
Play due to the following reasons

1) if a team looses a match then they will certainly blame the only female
Player/umpires

2) you know when men and women are together what happens
:D :azn:

3) women are'nt supposed to be matched with the physical fitness if men
They may get hurt seriously during the feilding/ batting
When they face a fast bowling attack i am saying this because i ve seen
Women cricket its too damn slow as compared to men

4) if u want to support women start a separate league for them

Sana Mir and Mohammad Hafeez. Two individuals, same dream, same passion and both great ambassadors for Pakistan. While one is a household name throughout the country, the other has largely slugged it out in obscurity, fighting as many battles on the pitch as off of it. There are no points for guessing who the household name is and who is trying to achieve a similar level of adulation and recognition from Pakistanis as their male counterparts.

Mir, is the captain of Pakistan’s women’s cricket team. She led the side to an Asian Games gold medal in 2010 and is currently the only Pakistani in the ICC T20 Rankings for women for her leg spin bowling. Mir is placed at eighth spot with 607 points in the list for bowlers.

Her achievements and those of her teammates, however, have largely gone unnoticed and most Pakistanis are still unaware of the fact that they have a women’s cricket team.

Here Dawn.com joins the women’s team at the National Cricket Academy in Lahore and the Southend Club in Karachi and brings to light their journey so far, with all the trials and tribulations. We also ask Mir and various other team members how they see their future panning out with an immediate focus on the World T20.

http://dawn.com/2012/09/28/pakistans-girls-in-green/

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i dont think so that women should interfere with men's
Play due to the following reasons

1) if a team looses a match then they will certainly blame the only female
Player/umpires

2) you know when men and women are together what happens
:D :azn:

3) women are'nt supposed to be matched with the physical fitness if men
They may get hurt seriously during the feilding/ batting
When they face a fast bowling attack i am saying this because i ve seen
Women cricket its too damn slow as compared to men

4) if u want to support women start a separate league for them

Well i have seen women working in many fields.Don't you think that they are professionals and should learn to adapt

PCB will not be able to support a league of such an intensity for women.Money (the finances) means a lot.

As far as the fitness and stamina is concerned ,if there will be a female player in each playing 11 don't you think it will even out the things.

It's just t20 my friend and it's just a league,Not a WC.Being a part of faster format and harsh conditions will tune,tame and train them for many many challenges ahead.

Well i have seen women working in many fields.Don't you think that they are professionals and should learn to adapt

PCB will not be able to support a league of such an intensity for women.Money (the finances) means a lot.

As far as the fitness and stamina is concerned ,if there will be a female player in each playing 11 don't you think it will even out the things.

It's just t20 my friend and it's just a league,Not a WC.Being a part of faster format and harsh conditions will tune,tame and train them for many many challenges ahead.

But it isnt as easy as it sounds
Alot of things to work out for :undecided::unsure::meeting:

1 female in the team of men.!! Male players will lose interest in game and concentrate on girl!

Female playing alongside men? not really. It's not going to be feasible for number of reasons. Female umpire maybe a good idea. In football they have tried female referees in men's game.. & it works fine.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom