What's new

'Shots fired' in Munich shopping centre, Multiple deaths reported at shooting in Munich shopping mal

I protest against the killers of the dead in Syria, Iraq, Kashmir, Nice and Munich!
13700074_1117809048274758_435061027189492827_n.jpg

he was a iranian with german passport.. born in germany and 18 years old..

He was german. He was born here and lived his whole life here. He even said " I am german, I am born here." Yea he has iranian roots but as we all saw he himself refered to himself as a german.

He was german. He was born here and lived his whole life here. He even said " I am german, I am born here." Yea he has iranian roots but as we all saw he himself refered to himself as a german.

Dual national. Iranian.

Definitely a moment to celebrate for Indians.

We will have to wait and see for the investigations to be done though....could very well be a non-practicing unreligious guy and whole event could be a generic shooting spree because of issues unrelated to religious linked terrorism.

And no, no one is celebrating. But no one should jump to conclusions either.

Merkel, you ruined the country. :(

This guy was born in Germany and nothing to do with what Merkel did.

Anyway, why you care so much for countries like Germany since you are an Indian?

Watch it, you may learn something.

I dont give a damn what you think I am and the fact you find it funny only speaks more about you.. I have a problem with all religions to a strong degree....Islam included. The main problem for me is Islamic society in practice is somewhat slower than others to introspect and reform (ever since the high water mark of its reform in Baghdad which was crushed by the Mongols most brutally and unfortunately) ....but the basic concept/theory of it as a religion is not all that different from the others but its society has self hindered itself to a large degree for various reasons. It must change in its practical aspects more thoroughly. Until it does, others will increasingly take action in their interaction with its negative aspects in the context of the modern world.

But each individual person (whatever religion they may ascribe to) will always be judged independently by me....there are no absolutes and goodness and virtue can be found everywhere just like badness and depravity.

I talk only about societies in more general terms based on evidence.

You are an anti-Muslim bigot not doubt.
The evidence is that you tend to bad-mouth all Muslims rather than being selective.

We will have to wait and see for the investigations to be done though....could very well be a non-practicing unreligious guy and whole event could be a generic shooting spree because of issues unrelated to religious linked terrorism.

And no, no one is celebrating. But no one should jump to conclusions either.

No one i jumping to conclusions. Just explaining the general pattern of Indians when such events occur in different parts of the world.

No one i jumping to conclusions. Just explaining the general pattern of Indians when such events occur in different parts of the world.

General patterns....as you perceive it. Lots of people can give what they think are general patterns. Means squat.

Where are Indians in this thread celebrating that its a muslim/Iranian?

he was a psycho.. seems he was under psychiatrically treatment..

You are an anti-Muslim bigot not doubt.
The evidence is that you tend to bad-mouth all Muslims rather than being selective.

If you have comprehension problems, I cannot help you. A society norm does not represent each individuals ability to have variance due to all kinds of factors. Neither does any religion automatically mean a proponent is good or bad.

However certain overall trends can be observed and have to be analysed with reference of history and socio-economic development to be understood as to why they persist compared to other societies.

Back
Top Bottom