What's new

'Shots fired' in Munich shopping centre, Multiple deaths reported at shooting in Munich shopping mal

It is unfortunate that we muslims have the habit of attacking every other country, even those that could potentially be our allies. What has Germany to do with the WOT, only that it sent troops to Afghanistan to rebuild it? Muslims have to look within. We are the only ones in the world doing this kind of thing.

I`m still waiting that someone is showing me a thrown bomb with german signs.:what:

It is unfortunate that we muslims have the habit of attacking every other country, even those that could potentially be our allies. What has Germany to do with the WOT, only that it sent troops to Afghanistan to rebuild it? Muslims have to look within. We are the only ones in the world doing this kind of thing.

While we have islamphobia there is another this type who starts self loathing on every other incident.

The attacker is not confirmed to be a muslim. There are conflicting reports. At least wait for the confirmation about the attacker and his motive. And then start self criticizing after that. Thank You.

killing of innocent civilians getting on with their daily lives is tragic and there is no justification whoever is attacker or victim

not sure why @flamer84 decided this is pro-terrorist site but then again.. his name is a big giveaway

Posts about the celebrating of death of Westerners and Jews are not sanctioned ,nor do are curses in conversations.Sry,but as a citizen,I have to report such mud.It's worst than stormfront.

are you positive? some Indian wishful thinkers insist it is Islamic terrorism... NOT that it will make any difference to victims..
ah so they're already on it don't know why some ppl stoop so low to gain some internet points.

Probably right extremists, at least they sound after this.

It actually does appear to be some radicalized attackers .... they target nations that have nothing to do with anything, and then in the end, somehow people will find a way to blame the secular Syrian government, Iran, Hezbollah and Hamas ....

Yes, one of this a...holes is speaking fluently German.
unfortunately that doesn't necessarily prove anything...he/they could have been born in Germany - been perfectly normal and then radicalized. It doesn't have to be someone new to the country.

*if this is a case of Islamic terrorism.

Wouldn't ISIS MO normally be get in, kill as many and go down shooting

The gun men seemed to have gunned down a couple of people and then run to save themselves

It actually does appear to be some radicalized attackers .... they target nations that have nothing to do with anything, and then in the end, somehow people will find a way to blame the secular Syrian government, Iran, Hezbollah and Hamas ....
you got it

check Fox News and Saudi channels they must be blaming Iran by now

Posts about the celebrating of death of Westerners and Jews are not sanctioned ,nor do are curses in conversations.Sry,but as a citizen,I have to report such mud.It's worst than stormfront.
Wait you reported PDF as a bastion for terrorism without thinking that the majority of members here despise the same terrorists and have called for their extinction?

dont qualify your condemnation.. its humanity ..pure and simple.. I dont think we encourage or celebrate deaths of any certain race or religion.. on the contrary some posters here are showing the exact attitude shown by western posters over the deaths of people in Middle east and other conflict zones..

unfortunately that doesn't necessarily prove anything...he/they could have been born in Germany - been perfectly normal and then radicalized. It doesn't have to be someone new to the country.
*if this is a case of Islamic terrorism.

True, at least the old man in the video is shouting at the attacker and describes him as "s.. foreigner" and the attacker is speaking without bavarian dialect, more high German. This is confusing. It could be a here born muslim, but i don`t believe it, i think this are right extremists and we have to wait until the police confirmed anything.

At least in opposite to the last attack, this time isn`t a refugee, this is sure.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom