What's new

'Shots fired' in Munich shopping centre, Multiple deaths reported at shooting in Munich shopping mal

Poor Euros. After fucking with every country around the globe, they receive a hand full of dead and want to start crying rivers.

On a personal level, I grieve with the families.

On another note, you rabid Euros have killed so many thousands of people, that you are getting a taste of your own medicine. Not a good feeling is it?

That's why I'm an advocate of peace.

But, I don't feel for you people. I have been desensitized not to. You pasty Euros kill our peoples in droves. While you sip on your wine and eat your stinky cheese; families and houses get destroyed here in my country. It shouldn't be a surprise that we don't hold any sympathy for you people. We only connect with those that lost their lives, and their loved ones.

After living in the West, I've realized one thing. As long as it's not one of your own, you don't care. But If it's one of ours, you celebrate and ignore humanity.

Yup Yup. Ban me If you want. Ban me for speaking the fucking truth.

Its the truth....

Any innocent death is tragic however ive stopped caring about jews, hindus etc they partake in oppression in places like Kashmir or Palestine, involved in illegal wars in places like iraq or Libya that cause chaos and death and then expect us to wail and cry when one of them grazes a knee

Poor Euros. After fucking with every country around the globe, they receive a hand full of dead and want to start crying rivers.

On a personal level, I grieve with the families.

On another note, you rabid Euros have killed so many thousands of people, that you are getting a taste of your own medicine. Not a good feeling is it?

That's why I'm an advocate of peace.

But, I don't feel for you people. I have been desensitized not to. You pasty Euros kill our peoples in droves. While you sip on your wine and eat your stinky cheese; families and houses get destroyed here in my country. It shouldn't be a surprise that we don't hold any sympathy for you people. We only connect with those that lost their lives, and their loved ones.

After living in the West, I've realized one thing. As long as it's not one of your own, you don't care. But If it's one of ours, you celebrate and ignore humanity.

Yup Yup. Ban me If you want. Ban me for speaking the fucking truth.

Germans have bombed no one. In fact they are the ones who opposed Iraq invasion the most.

Stop saying cr@p. Har cheez kehnai ka 1 waqt aur mauqa hota hai. Sahi baat bhi bakwas lagti hai agar ghalat maugai par kahi jaye to.

Don't behave like a retard. Share the pain and condole with the german nation.

Definitely a good news for you. Now you can sleep comfortably.

And what are you doing against this? Are you joining the armed forces of you country, what pakistan?, or will you canditate for the parliament or will you pray, do you have the balls to bomb yourself somewhere in the air, couchpotato?

We don`t like immigrants who behave like a..holes, that`s all...
Germans have bombed no one. In fact they are the ones who opposed Iraq invasion the most.

Stop saying cr@p. Har cheez kehnai ka 1 waqt aur mauqa hota hai. Sahi baat bhi bakwas lagti hai agar ghalat maugai par kahi jaye to.

Don't behave like a retard. Share the pain and condole with the german nation.

Definitely a good news for you. Now you can sleep comfortably.
@Areesh

I don't give a shit about your opinion. I respect you though.

-RazPak

Its the truth....

Any innocent death is tragic however ive stopped caring about jews, hindus etc they partake in oppression in places like Kashmir or Palestine, involved in illegal wars in places like iraq or Libya that cause chaos and death and then expect us to wail and cry when one of them grazes a knee
this is tragic...
we must feel for human loss of life specially innocent one
this is what makes us human and a better person..
hate is self consuming.let them be bigots and haters lets do the decent thing and at least condemn it and then show them the mirror

It is unfortunate that we muslims have the habit of attacking every other country, even those that could potentially be our allies. What has Germany to do with the WOT, only that it sent troops to Afghanistan to rebuild it? Muslims have to look within. We are the only ones in the world doing this kind of thing.

This is happening little too frequently...

RIP to dead... my condolences with proud german nation
killing of innocent civilians getting on with their daily lives is tragic and there is no justification whoever is attacker or victim

not sure why @flamer84 decided this is pro-terrorist site but then again.. his name is a big giveaway

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom