What's new

'Shots fired' in Munich shopping centre, Multiple deaths reported at shooting in Munich shopping mal

Right now, i don`t know what is more worse, an islamic attack or some right extremists as reaction...

We are in a situation that when ever their is a terrorist attack ... our first choice is Muslim and the Muslims also start to defend .... bad but minds are getting prefixed

Kim DotcomVerified account ‏@KimDotcom 3m3 minutes ago
Video purports to show 1 #Munich gunman speaking German saying "Ich bin Deutscher" (I'm German). The shooters might not be radical Muslims.
arey from 74 ships were going to 110 ships in the navy for starters this is good , baad mein 18 frigates bhe karlainge InshALLAH .ab itne funds thore hain kae 15 frigates mangwalein aik saath.

9u6ebo.jpg

That's a pretty white looking dude...but then again, he could be North African. As a couple of German posters have indicated...Neo Nazi groups are a possibility here.

Shooter in Norway was upset about immigrants and the liberals enabling them - but he ended up killing almost exclusively 'native' Norwegians. This could be a similar thing.

Thanks god at least this time apparently no Muslim are involved.

It could be over, too, 5 deads are confirmed, for three attackers to less victims.

yes, the police talked about 3 perpretators.

'Shots fired' in Munich shopping centre, German police deployed
  • 17 minutes ago
  • From the sectionEurope
_90488095_timm-kraeft-munich-tw.jpg
Image copyrightTIMM KRAEFT
Image captionSeveral people are reported killed
Shots have been fired in a Munich shopping centre and a police operation is under way.

Reports say the area round the shopping centre in the district of Moosach has been sealed off, but details of the incident are sketchy.

Several people are reported to have been killed, the Sueddeutsche Zeitung newspaper quotes police as saying.

The security forces have been on alert after a migrant stabbed five people on a train in Bavaria on Monday.

The authorities had warned of the danger of further attacks.

Reports speak of one attacker. Helicopters are said to be flying over the scene and workers being unable to leave their shops.

Munich police are telling people to avoid the area.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36870874
wonder if our Indian posters have found the Pakistani connection in this one yet?
@Arsalan @Abu Zolfiqar

This was done by a white male. No Muslim connection here. Racists and Indians in shambles.

Because, they flee to here to get a new life and help...and we at least try it to help?
Daesh is an Asset of Israel, USA and their Arab allies.. their priority is Asad and they are willing to equip dodgy militants who later on join Daesh. some of the above said countries openly support Daesh and their members argue that Iran and Asad are worse than Daesh.. I yet have to see how many attacks Asad or Iran have conducted in West and other part of the world,

sadly for world leaders there is no value for ordinary human life... I though people in the east meant nothing for these people but it seems that even the innocent civilians in the west are seen as a fair game..
I refuse to accept that Daesh cant be eliminated if the world leaders are sincere... it is not even trying to hide.. it openly operates in its occupied territory. unlike Al Qaeda which was long before effectively eliminated after symbolic OBL raid once its usefulness was exhausted

This was done by a white male. No Muslim connection here. Racists and Indians in shambles.
are you sure about that?

show links or give source of this claim

Back
Top Bottom