What's new

'Shots fired' in Munich shopping centre, Multiple deaths reported at shooting in Munich shopping mal

Posts about the celebrating of death of Westerners and Jews are not sanctioned ,nor do are curses in conversations.Sry,but as a citizen,I have to report such mud.It's worst than stormfront.

He was banned by me.
I take it you have seen Marcus's posts? He says far worse.
This site has nothing to do with terrorism.

I feel for the German people. They are a kind and welcoming folk. No country deserves such acts.

german-flag.jpg

Stand strong friends.

So the British Daily Mail are going with the line that the attacker was shouting "Allahu akbar".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-way-shots-fired-shopping-centre-Munich.html

'Boom boom boom - he's killing the kids': Gunman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' executed children in Munich McDonald's before rampaging through shopping mall leaving NINE dead then fleeing

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...red-shopping-centre-Munich.html#ixzz4FAsMtRNI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I would take daily mail with a pinch of salt, it's a right wing paper.

I know but they wouldn't go with such a line without there being some evidence.

If it's true that the attacker shouted "F#%#@ing Foreigners" , it's probably right wing terrorism. Today, July 22nd, is the 5th anniversary of Anders Breivik's massacre in Oslo, Norway.

If it's true that the attacker shouted "F#%#@ing Foreigners" , it's probably right wing terrorism. Today, July 22nd, is the 5th anniversary of Anders Breivik's massacre in Oslo, Norway.

Could be...
Anders Behring Breivik is a Norwegian far-right terrorist who committed the 2011 Norway attacks. On 22 July 2011, he killed eight people by detonating a van bomb amid the Regjeringskvartalet in Oslo, ..

But it's too early to say so...

If the victims are foreigners then yes more so....

Last edited:
Could be...
Anders Behring Breivik is a Norwegian far-right terrorist who committed the 2011 Norway attacks. On 22 July 2011, he killed eight people by detonating a van bomb amid the Regjeringskvartalet in Oslo, ...
I thought the bomb didn't kill anyone. While he set the bomb in the capital as a decoy, he dressed up like a policeman and went to an island retreat for liberal political youths and slaughtered dozens.

Edit: yes, you're right. The truck bomb did kill 8 people. My mistake.

I thought the bomb didn't kill anyone. While he set the bomb in the capital as a decoy, he dressed up like a policeman and went to an island retreat for liberal political youths and slaughtered dozens.
Yeep, i believe it were more than 80 deads.

Yep he did kill...

Edit: yes, you're right. The truck bomb did kill 8 people. My mistake.
Sorry it was not 8. I believe it was close to 80 people he killed.

And he is not a Pakistani.

Boooooooo

And he is not a muslim either.

Double booooo for you.

@iPhone

Definitely a disappointing moment for these guys. No Pakistan or Islam bashing on a tragic event.
Oh no, all that time posting fake sympathies went to a waste for Indian users...sorry losers.

the vast majority of Breivik's victims were native white Norwegians, he killed them because of their leftwing politics.
Because he targeting a resort where liberals would be... in this case the target is a mall... i.e general population. Thats why i think it may have been an Isis attack. Just a thought

Back
Top Bottom