What's new

Shot/Injured SSG Soldier......... Must watch.

I am sure every army has got religious people who believe in God n stuff. That belief has no bearing on war.

Kindly do not issues statements about what you are not informed of.

History can be quoted to prove the fact I am trying to make.

You dont win wars by dying or having martyrdom as your dream. Strategy, training, equipment and supply plays far greater role. Else you will just die, enemy will win.

Yes that's what you call...............with lot of training, technology and persons..........NATO and US couldn't win the War in Aghanistan............You need to have courage to enter the enemy lines...........not just to kill someone which is already killed by airforce.

Bravery has no religion. It can be brought on by those around you and can be encouraged through trainibg an tradition ie Sikhs. But It also comes down to split-second reactions and a person's character.

No doubt this man shows bravery.

Okey. Same goes for Indian or American soldiers, these are two deeply religious countries.

Well, lets debate this.

For my view it is very difficult to understand that Americans or the Indians are deeply religious,

Lets analyze the past 5 decades.

India, being the cultural sponge that it is ; has absorbed almost some colors of all cultures in it.
Needless to say, the western influence being the strongest over the last 5 decades.
It is only after this "graduation", that the Indians have been accepted to "some extent" in the western main stream.

Looking at the west; anyone who labels the west as "religious" based on appearance is not a sound observer,
for overlooking their glaring capitalistic ideology.

I can agree with you, if by Indian and American soldier's religious tendencies are capitalism, and self preservation.
I can not agree with you, if it is religion as I understand in our part of the world.

Faith has a great impact in any WAR , and it really can change the situation upside down . Yes Strategy , Equipment & Training matter but if you have faith that you are going to die one day & that day is fixed , you dont care about enemy fire , you dont care if you are injured , you dont retreat until you achieved your mission.

People might say it is reckless , your faith may lead you to your death but then again it is Sacrifices which is necessary for victory , if you are afraid to die then you are afraid to loose & if your are afraid to loose the you have already lost .

Yes that's what you call...............with lot of training, technology and persons..........NATO and US couldn't win the War in Aghanistan............You need to have courage to enter the enemy lines...........not just to kill someone which is already killed by airforce.

Already won the war. Taliban aren't in power. As far as the rebiulding....we will see.

Faith has a great impact in any WAR , and it really can change the situation upside down . Yes Strategy , Equipment & Training matter but if you have faith that you are going to die one day & that day is fixed , you dont care about enemy fire , you dont care if you are injured , you dont retreat until you achieved your mission.

People might say it is reckless , your faith may lead you to your death but then again it is Sacrifices which is necessary for victory , if you are afraid to die then you are afraid to loose & if your are afraid to loose the you have already lost .

and how does the faith affects in war situation ...is it like this ?? ." one with more faith.... can kill more people ....... or with less faith kill less......"

All those who are opening their big mouth here about Faith.................they are anware of History...........they need to read the wars in history first..............Just read in history..........how Umar Bin Khitab (RA) has with this army (Including Khalid bin Waleed) conqured the world.....it was small army in compare to Iranians and Romans....but they defeated them coz they had faith.....and just see the crosads where Salah Din Ayoubi get victory against whole Europe...coz he had faith. And it was Pakistani Army who defeated the Indian Army in 1948, 1965, coz they had faith......

why not ;
remember the gifts and blessings of Allah on Shaheed and True Mujahid ,
theme of an ayat:
" shaheed is ever alive but you got not those Qualities to sense it
"
well said:
Shaheed ki mot , Qom ki Hayat
that is what a non muslim lack , A true muslim knows his Death is in hands of ALLAH and he has not that co0ntrol on its continuity, he knows his Life is just a Gift of ALLAH and the best way to thank him is to lay it in his Path ,If he dies ,he got his Wish and no matter if he returns as a Gazzi , his Peculiar Body Language his Face his Eyes , speaks that he is a Special Person , he is guardian of ISLAM.........
He is the Soldier of ALLAH.......

why not ;
remember the gifts and blessings of Allah on Shaheed and True Mujahid ,
theme of an ayat:
"
well said:

that is what a non muslim lack , A true muslim knows his Death is in hands of ALLAH and he has not that co0ntrol on its continuity, he knows his Life is just a Gift of ALLAH and the best way to thank him is to lay it in his Path ,If he dies ,he got his Wish and no matter if he returns as a Gazzi , his Peculiar Body Language his Face his Eyes , speaks that he is a Special Person , he is guardian of ISLAM.........
He is the Soldier of ALLAH.......

do you know someone who got this gift ? or is it going to be given in future date??

and how does the faith affects in war situation ...is it like this ?? ." one with more faith.... can kill more people ....... or with less faith kill less......"

No One with Faith can face more people ,

Ready careful before you care to reply i have already explained it . i cannot make my English simple then this .

No One with Faith can face more people ,

Ready careful before you care to reply i have already explained it . i cannot make my English simple then this .

There is no point in "facing" the people......im asking ..... can he kill more people ???

There is no point in "facing" the people......im asking ..... can he kill more people ???

If you cannot face them you cannot kill them ? are you really that dumb? (sorry about that)

if you have faith then you are not afraid to die so even if you are alone you still have the courage to face more enemies then yourself & you can definitely kill more if you are willing to face more .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom