What's new

Shot/Injured SSG Soldier......... Must watch.

it is a little childish to link FAITH with kills
hmmm we can Link Faith with Victories
And Talking of present PAKISTAN situation ....
yes we are all facing this dishonor due to Lack of the Past Faith ,
But the things will change ............

no yaar ....its the other way round ......you are tryin to link killings with Faith

You dont win wars by dying or having martyrdom as your dream. Strategy, training, equipment and supply plays far greater role. Else you will just die, enemy will win.

"USA"

Strategy
Training
Equipment (Even India not imagin how much far advance US Military is)
and Supplies

"Afghanistan, Iraq and Vietnam"

"NOTHING" comparable to US

"@ LAST US LOST EVERY WAR IN HISTORY"

now enjoy ur Military equipment, training and strategy!

hats off ve not words to comment.... speechless

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

i remember words of an NCO
صاحب یہ ہتھیاروں کی نہیں جذبوں کی جنگ ہے اور جنگ جذبوں سے جیتی جاتی ہے

yeh itna khata peta han ka inko kitni bhi golliyan laga kuch nahe hota inko akela banda 10 civilian jitna har mahena kharcha karwata ha army ko

yeh itna khata peta han ka inko kitni bhi golliyan laga kuch nahe hota inko akela banda 10 civilian jitna har mahena kharcha karwata ha army ko

Another pathetic rant from a frustrated man who got checked at an airport.

I dare u to get shot for 4000-8000rs per month... If u cant get lost.....and stop ur foolish rants.

You dont win wars by dying or having martyrdom as your dream. Strategy, training, equipment and supply plays far greater role. Else you will just die, enemy will win.

obviously, a soldier ought to live and be the last man standing....but in the face of danger, they are unafraid of death

every soldier in Pakistan Army is ready to die defending their country, always ready for war at any time --while civilians go about their daily routine and lives and are more comfortable

Sir than Why Taliban are winning against USA Sir first things is are you ready to fight and die for your cause and as Pakistan Army and SSG are really good at this than comes the equipment and other stuff Pakistan SSG are one of the best trained and for them they fight for Islam and die for Islam so for them it is the best thing to have

I think he has already done it.
According to my observations, you can see the medical stuff:
23r5obr.jpg

244y9ol.jpg

As he was telling the story with open bandages, and then having a drink, seems like he is already given the First aid.
correct
his injured leg is raised and on support and he has the extra bandages as you noted
also due to gravity the blood seems to be going downwards suggesting he got shot between the legs which will be unbearable for sure

Back
Top Bottom