What's new

Shops, restaurants and small markets remained open on Monday in Karachi, Lahore and other big cities

SEOminati

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So since the lockdown started in Karachi. Majority of the people stopped opening shops, businesses. I am from North nazimabad and it was somewhat same here. Only groceries were available, but today I am seeing extra ordinary movement as if people were expecting the lockdown to be overturned. But now they are fedup to and decided k dekha jayega Jo hoga?

Are you guys seeing the same today?

I am not very sure about other cities but would like to hear about them too.

So far, biryani is available, cigarettes, real-estate, and some tailors and other allowed shops as well.

They are too proud to obey Sindh police. Only rangers and army can straighten them.

madness in one word , than they will cry a river mohajiro kay sath ziadti ho rahi hai
There are many other ethnicities living in Karachi as well not only Urdu Speaking. many fled to their native cities and villages.

They are too proud to obey Sindh police. Only rangers and army can straighten them.
Who is willing to cooperate with police in Pakistan?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol many of them are poor non muhajirs especially pathans and seraikis who are mostly daily wagers
Racist idiots who divides people based on race and political ideologies wont understand your point. every tom dick and harry barks whatever they want and looks like admins/moderators love such crap as well; never saw any action from them

For food and amenities, people need to leave homes. Poor need to earn before they could buy the same. Long term lockdown will be very hard.
One of the unfortunate reason. but our people need to discipline themselves as well atleast mind the 1 meter gap and those who are privileged need to stop panic buying so needy (daily Wages) could buy for their families . Govs cant do jack when people are not willing to live themselves.

madness in one word , than they will cry a river mohajiro kay sath ziadti ho rahi hai

The thread was not about bashing muhajirs. Unfortunately, it is being hijacked by some brothers who think that whether Karachi or its people are not part of Pakistan. Get well soon brothers, this is 2020 and this is Pakistan.

Racist idiots who divides people based on race and political ideologies wont understand your point. every tom dick and harry barks whatever they want and looks like admins/moderators love such crap as well; never saw any action from them

One of the unfortunate reason. but our people need to discipline themselves as well atleast mind the 1 meter gap and those who are privileged need to stop panic buying so needy (daily Wages) could buy for their families . Govs cant do jack when people are not willing to live themselves.

Well, yes that is what is indeed in spite of where we are. I myself am a little shy by refusing to shake hands with people I am familiar with, like neighbors, friends but seriously we ourselves should do our best in a bid to avoid contracting the virus.

For food and amenities, people need to leave homes. Poor need to earn before they could buy the same. Long term lockdown will be very hard.

Do you really think the pan wala who kept his shop opened for 20 years, cannot handle a month of lockdown and needs to open at any cost otherwise he will have to starve? I don't think so. I am not talking about daily wagers but shopkeepers.

So since the lockdown started in Karachi. Majority of the people stopped opening shops, businesses. I am from North nazimabad and it was somewhat same here. Only groceries were available, but today I am seeing extra ordinary movement as if people were expecting the lockdown to be overturned. But now they are fedup to and decided k dekha jayega Jo hoga?

So far, biryani is available, cigarettes, real-estate, and some tailors and other allowed shops as well.
Exactly.
Earlier this morning when I reached shahra e Faisal the first thing came to my mind that may be lock down is over .
Too much tragic.
People are not serious about lock down anymore.

Are you f*cking real ?

Why does it always come to this mohajir shit ?

Come to karachi if you have never and instead barking from elsewhere....

Karachi is a mix of everyone, Jahils from everywhere and local as well as educated from everywhere and local.

So stop with your f’ed up sh*t, it is a metropolitan city, Google the meaning of metropolitan

Lol many of them are poor non muhajirs especially pathans and seraikis who are mostly daily wagers
And no offense to anyone, Everywhere I go, These poor daily wages workers are still on roads for work, Waiting for possible customers, So if anyone has defied lockdown, it is them from the first day...

Yes, You are correct.

People of this nation are really corrupt and stupid to the core in masses due to illiteracy and no use of common sense.

Can’t people stay inside for a month instead of opening everything now and then BOOM, For the next 18 months, The epidemic in Pak will wipe out every small and big business as people get panicked by suffering from virus and no hospitals to accommodate their stupid ignorant bodies.

Just f*cking 25 days and things can get better, but NO.

Kon samjhaen in Jahilon ko

Back
Top Bottom