What's new

Coronavirus lockdown in India: ‘Beaten and abused for doing my job’

Indian police brutally beat random people during Covid-19 lockdown
If the same thing happened in China the western media will go crazy condemn this large scale of crime against humanity, but because it's happening in " the world largest democracy" , the western media is very quiet and no one raised any voice to question this brutality.

No my Chinese brother. Indian life is very cheap, that's why no one cares.

Indians have zero human rights. I'm not sure they're even capable of humanity when so many of them have managed to democratically elect an Hindu extremist Government.

Look like Indian police is so brutal

So Indian police don't regularly beat people? China also had lockdowns and quarantines, but did them in different ways.

Coronavirus : 93 to Zero, A Japanese records how it happened in Nanjing City , China !
This video is filmed in Nanjing, by Japanese director Takeuchi Ryo. It offers a comprehensive look into Nanjing’s virus prevention measures. According to official statistics announced by Nanjing city, the number of people infected by coronavirus has gone from 93 to 0 as of 03/08/2020. We are not trying to say that all countries around the world should do exactly what Nanjing did to keep the virus from spreading. We merely want to offer some reference to those who are in need, with the hope that this video could inspire you to come up with measures that are suitable to your country.

In Beijing, Chinese officials use fence on every enterance of neigborhood. And there will government officials guarding each fence whether from police/Army/CPC members

That is because police action in India operated under democratically elected govt. which is accountable to the people and as such the public support strong arm police action in times like these.

In china the neither the police or the govt. is accountable to the people.
Since when is police or the govt. is accountable to the people in India ?

Since when is police or the govt. is accountable to the people in India ?

Ever since we got freedom and started having elections.

With the advent of Media and then social Media, the accountability has only increased. Exponentially.

You wan to explain the new measures to 1.3 Billion people individually ?

Be my guest.

Meanwhile let the police do its job the way they think is best.

Aren't these your own Indian citizens? Whats up with these rss sanghis selling the good & bad deeds of their own citizens to fetch sympathy / weapons at discounted rate from across the globe?

"Oh look save us from are own a lil different selves"

I mean no folks make a mockery of their own at this scale.

Last edited:
Aren't these your own Indian citizens? Whats up these rss sanghis selling the good & bad deeds of their own citizens to fetch sympathy / weapons at discounted rate from across the globe?

"Oh look save us from are own a lil different selves"

I mean no folks make a mockery of their own at this scale.

Yes, EVERY criminal and Law breaker in India is our own citizen.

Where is the confusion ?

And any one who breaks the law will get to face the long arm of the law. Sometimes right on their @ss.

Yes, EVERY criminal and Law breaker in India is our own citizen.

Where is the confusion ?

And any one who breaks the law will get to face the long arm of the law. Sometimes right on their @ss.

Dude the Blondes don't buy this evil muzzie buzz word no more. Come to terms with reality.

Thank you China for putting the world to a halt.
This Bitch is out of her mind. Always farting weird things from her mouth. Being a hot MILF doesn't makes you some kind of propagandist. I have seen her videos regarding Pakistan and they were the absolute shitshow. And WTF is Wuhan Virus? She should be ashamed of her herself for being such unprofessional. WION is literally an English RSS Channel (aka Godi Media).

If Indian PDFers go out and got beaten up by the police, would they think it's ok and still support this brutality?

If Indian PDFers go out and got beaten up by the police, would they think it's ok and still support this brutality?

Why would Indian PDF'ers go out when there is a Lock down in place ? Why would anyone break the law will fully and then expect no repercussion ?

There is no police beating when one is going out to buy grocery or medicine or milk.

Why would Indian PDF'ers go out when there is a Lock down in place ? Why would anyone break the law will fully and then expect no repercussion ?

There is no police beating when one is going out to buy grocery or medicine or milk.
Why there's a lot of videos circling around in social media showing prevalent police beating in India in recent days?

Back
Top Bottom