What's new

Coronavirus lockdown in India: ‘Beaten and abused for doing my job’

You wan to explain the new measures to 1.3 Billion people individually ?

Be my guest.

Meanwhile let the police do its job the way they think is best.

India should have enough police, paramilitary and army to do the job.

Population does not matter as there are enough security forces per capita to get the job done

As for the Mullahs, just arrest the idiots and throw them in jail!

This is also happening in BD and it needs to stop if the region is to become more enlightened.

India should have enough police, paramilitary and army to do the job.

Population does not matter as there are enough security forces per capita to get the job done

As for the Mullahs, just arrest the idiots and throw them in jail!

This is also happening in BD and it needs to stop if the region is to become more enlightened.

So to manage 1.3 Billion people, what size of police and paramilitary do you recommend ?

10 Million ? 50 Million ?

Who is going to pay for them ? UK ?

I have a small problem dying of Corona virus waiting for the religion to become enlightened.

THIS is what happens when the Police are nice,

None of this would have been necessary if some savages and not eaten wild animals or if they were ruled by accountable govt. who did not feel the need for a cover up and lie to the WHO.

So actions of some savages, forces others to act savagely to protect public lives and interests.
So Indian police don't regularly beat people? China also had lockdowns and quarantines, but did them in different ways.

Coronavirus : 93 to Zero, A Japanese records how it happened in Nanjing City , China !
This video is filmed in Nanjing, by Japanese director Takeuchi Ryo. It offers a comprehensive look into Nanjing’s virus prevention measures. According to official statistics announced by Nanjing city, the number of people infected by coronavirus has gone from 93 to 0 as of 03/08/2020. We are not trying to say that all countries around the world should do exactly what Nanjing did to keep the virus from spreading. We merely want to offer some reference to those who are in need, with the hope that this video could inspire you to come up with measures that are suitable to your country.

So Indian police don't regularly beat people? China also had lockdowns and quarantines, but did them in different ways.

LOL. I take it you get your idea about Indian police from Hindi movies ?

Indian police feel free to beat up criminals. But if they harass normal citizens then they get suspended or dismissed if the harassment is sever enough. Especially in BJP ruled states.

We are neither china nor do we aspire to be china.

LOL. I take it you get your idea about Indian police from Hindi movies ?

Indian police feel free to beat up criminals. But if they harass normal citizens then they get suspended or dismissed if the harassment is sever enough. Especially in BJP ruled states.

We are neither china nor do we aspire to be china.
Ha, if the world police followed Indian way, there'll be a lot of beatings all over the world, can't imagine you Indian guys even condone this savage act.

So to manage 1.3 Billion people, what size of police and paramilitary do you recommend ?

10 Million ? 50 Million ?

Who is going to pay for them ? UK ?

I have a small problem dying of Corona virus waiting for the religion to become enlightened.

THIS is what happens when the Police are nice,

Comeon, you know that both BD and India have enough police, bgb/bsf and army to do the job, without this barbaric beating of people.
These videos are being seen round the world and we are being seen as nothing less than savages here.

What exactly are BGB(BD) and BSF(India) as examples going to be doing now since there will be hardly any border violations due to current pandemic?
A large proportion of them can be redeployed to enforce the curfew and lockdowns.

The region needs to move forward on human rights to complement the economic progress it is seeing.

Ha, if the world police followed Indian way, there'll be a lot of beatings all over the world, can't imagine you Indian guys even condone this savage act.

lol. Are you saying there are no beatings all over the world ? that too by cops ? ? :lol:

Chinese cops are famous for their torture inside your police stations. Who are you kidding ?

Comeon, you know that both BD and India have enough police, bgb/bsf and army to do the job, without this barbaric beating of people.
These videos are being seen round the world and we are being seen as nothing less than savages here.

What exactly are BGB(BD) and BSF(India) as examples going to be doing now since there will be hardly any border violations due to current pandemic?
A large proportion of them can be redeployed to enforce the curfew and lockdowns.

The region needs to move forward on human rights to complement the economic progress it is seeing.

LOL. Are you kidding me ?

BSF are 100% deployed at pakistan and BD border. Are you seriously asking if we will withdraw them to do police duties ? HELL NO.

That would be a bigger disaster than coronoa virus.

Police has To Handle Crowds..police has to feed them..police has to implement lockdown..police has to educate them..police has to coordinate transport..police has to keep supply lines open ..in short Police has to do everything..... but they get zero holidays, NO overtime, and are still expected to ferry criminals to courts and jails.

Indian police is one of the MOST overworked Forces in the ENTIRE WORLD.

You want to address "Human Rights". Then FIRST address THEIR Human Rights. Then we can talk about those who violate the law because they find int convenient.

BSF are 100% deployed at pakistan and BD border. Are you seriously asking if we will withdraw them to do police duties ? HELL NO.

That would be a bigger disaster than coronoa virus.

Police has To Handle Crowds..police has to feed them..police has to implement lockdown..police has to educate them..police has to coordinate transport..police has to keep supply lines open ..in short Police has to do everything..... but they get zero holidays, NO overtime, and are still expected to ferry criminals to courts and jails.

Indian police is one of the MOST overworked Forces in the ENTIRE WORLD.

You want to address "Human Rights". Then FIRST address THEIR Human Rights. Then we can talk about those who violate the law because they find int convenient.

Why not to assist the police if they are no longer having to worry about lots of border violations?
Police will still be in charge with BSF assisting to shore up the numbers.

Crimes have come down big time as the curfews/lockdowns have come into force and so the police can focus more on making sure that only those with valid reason are out of their homes.

If you want people to get beaten and have no problem with it just say so - please do not make excuse of lack of resources to enforce curfew/lockdown in non-violent ways.

lol. Are you saying there are no beatings all over the world ? that too by cops ? ? :lol:

Chinese cops are famous for their torture inside your police stations. Who are you kidding ?

Ha, everything becomes famous in China when you can't see them. what western media can do the best is making up wild stories. since you like what your police are doing to you,enjoy being beaten.

Why not to assist the police if they are no longer having to worry about lots of border violations?
Police will still be in charge with BSF assisting to shore up the numbers.

Crimes have come down big time as the curfews/lockdowns have come into force and so the police can focus more on making sure that only those with valid reason are out of their homes.

If you want people to get beaten and have no problem with it just say so - please do not make excuse of lack of resources to enforce curfew/lockdown in non-violent ways.

There is ZERO indication that there is no worry of border violation.

Crimes tend to GO UP in such cases when shops are closed and thieves have a field day doing recon without too much hassle.

You clearly live in some fantasy world, I live in the real world.

Educating you is beyond me, so feel free to cry about human rights of criminals while I continue to worry about the rights of our police forces and law abiding citizens.

Ha, everything becomes famous in China when you can't see them. what western media can do the best is making up wild stories. since you like what your police are doing to you,enjoy being beaten.

lol. I have never been beaten by the police nor has anybody I know got beaten up.

Criminals get to get beaten up or those who create disturbance in the streets or public spaces. Real life is not Bollywood movies.

There is ZERO indication that there is no worry of border violation.

Crimes tend to GO UP in such cases when shops are closed and thieves have a field day doing recon without too much hassle.

You clearly live in some fantasy world, I live in the real world.

Educating you is beyond me, so feel free to cry about human rights of criminals while I continue to worry about the rights of our police forces and law abiding citizens.

Do you not understand simple English? - I said that border violations would go down due to current circumstances and not eliminated to zero.
Large numbers of BSF rather than sitting idle can be called to assist the police as they are sitting around doing practically nothing.

Crime in UK is massively down since lockdown and same is happening in India, unless criminals that are at home are somehow robbing and beating people in the streets!
It would be easy for patrolling police to identify would be thieves as they would probably be the only ones out doing "recon" as you say.

Just admit you have no problem with people being beaten and move on. Stop being so boneheaded and making yourself look like a retard with your illogical logic.

Do you not understand simple English? - I said that border violations would go down due to current circumstances and not eliminated to zero.
Large numbers of BSF rather than sitting idle can be called to assist the police as they are sitting around doing practically nothing.

That is not an assumption India can make nor is a risk we are willing to take.

Crime in UK is massively down since lockdown and same is happening in India, unless criminals that are at home are somehow robbing and beating people in the streets!

I don't have figures on crime in India. But criminals in India are pretty desperate and worry more about being poor than getting a flue they can probably shake off.

Just admit you have no problem with people being beaten and move on. Stop being so boneheaded and making yourself look like a retard with your illogical viewpoint.

I prefer to live in the real world and deal with real world problems and issues. Not theoretical fantasies based on some Utopian view of reality.

And THIS is what the real world looks like,

https://www.opindia.com/2020/03/tamil-nadu-coronavirus-lockdown-cop-helmet-awareness/

Tamil Nadu Cop dawns ‘Coronavirus helmet’ to encourage people to stay at home amidst lockdown

The distinct approach taken by the cops has appealed to the minds of the commuters. Children after seeing the gear chose to stay at home as well.

Opindia-Images-1-1-696x398.jpg

Inspector Rajesh Babu wearing the gear (Photo Credits: ANI)

A police officer named Rajesh Babu has collaborated with a local artist Gowtham and designed a “Coronavirus Helmet” to raise awareness about the deadly Wuhan Coronavirus in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. He wanted to persuade people to comply with the nationwide lockdown by understanding the seriousness of the issue.

Speaking to ANI, Inspector Rajesh said, “We had been talking to the public. But, awareness among them is very less. So, we thought of doing something different. We designed a helmet that looks like coronavirus. We thought of doing something which will scare the people and make them stay at home.”

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...ing-home-quarantine-rules/article31197559.ece

Indian Union Muslim League leader Noorbina Rasheed, son booked on charge of violating home quarantine rules

The Chavyur police on Sunday booked Indian Union Muslim League (IUML) leader Noorbina Rasheed and her son Subin Rasheed on the charges of violating home quarantine rules and hosting a wedding event in the family without sticking to the safety guidelines issued by the Union and State governments in view of the COVID-19 scare.

Both were charged under Sections 269 of Indian Penal Code for negligent act likely to spread infection of disease dangerous to life and 118 E of Kerala Police Act (Penalty for causing grave violation of public order or danger). Action was taken on the basis of a complaint filed by Health Department authorities.

all vehicles are getting seized b security forces on the road...i got mine seized as well...but after patiently explaining them the purpose of me being on the road...they let me go but seized 2 cars and 8 bikes right in front of me...one bike was ridden by a girl....they usually go soft of girls but not now...they told her to take a walk.

all vehicles are getting seized b security forces on the road...i got mine seized as well...but after patiently explaining them the purpose of me being on the road...they let me go but seized 2 cars and 8 bikes right in front of me...one bike was ridden by a girl....they usually go soft of girls but not now...they told her to take a walk.

Why where you out on the road ?

Back
Top Bottom