What's new

Shops, Marriage Halls and Restaurants to shut down by 8pm in Islamabad, Punjab: CCE

How about ganja and co. - every minister MNA, MPA whatever shit....suffers same amount of loadshedding as rest of Pakistan? That will save ALOT of our electricity!

well , it is not new in Punjab , people get used to it after a couple of weeks . All over Europe the shops and restaurants are closed max at 7 .
Not really in Cities more in towns (tough true for SOME cities but pubs, restaurants are open until late night) and shops like Lidl, 7/11, Tesco are available for late night shopping....Heck some places have 24 hrs Tesco.....So closing EVERYTHING is kind of stupid!

I was going to but they are shutting down the marriage halls by 8 pm.....so i came here to protest :cray:
Lady, you just rolled out of bed again? :p:

Hahaha I just read the quote you have about religion being like a penis ....I absolutely love it :rofl:
:o: WTH did you just make me read!! :o:

Not really in Cities more in towns (tough true for SOME cities but pubs, restaurants are open until late night) and shops like Lidl, 7/11, Tesco are available for late night shopping....Heck some places have 24 hrs Tesco.....So closing EVERYTHING is kind of stupid!

I was in China last year , restaurant closed at 8pm, pubs and night clubs are open but that makes no relevance for Pakistan . You must be right about tesco but i was in Gemany restaurants and shops closed at 7 in the evening . so we must also observe it to save electricity as our country is facing shoratge of power . No harm in it , i can have dinner before 9 pm and can have shopping in the evening . doesnt bother me .

:o: WTH did you just make me read!! :o:

I swear everyone here is trying to get me married off :cray:

LOLOL yeh I know I was like.....hmmm wow, deep shit! :lol:

@Akheilos I just read your quote too, I love it! :lol:

You must be right about tesco but i was in Gemany restaurants and shops closed at 7 in the evening .
People in the West dont actually shop as much as those in the East....

In the West a woman would also buy household stuff while in the East she waits for her man to get home from work to drive her to go shopping....So it doesnt make sense at all...

Plus in East people PREFER to eat fresh cooked food while many working in the West go to restaurants and buy microwavable or frozen food...

I have been to Germany and yes small cities like Mannheim closed as early as 6 or 7 pm ....While Berlin closed around 7 to 8 pm....

However, restaurants closed between 9 to 10...So I am kind of protesting that part of the announcement...

One other thing when you DO compare with West, also note their politicians dont exactly get VVVVIP treatment or free houses and maids....So I also pointed that bit!

so we must also observe it to save electricity as our country is facing shoratge of power . No harm in it , i can have dinner before 9 pm and can have shopping in the evening . doesnt bother me .
The country doesnt have you as the only citizen...There are people who get home around 7pm...When do they shop? It would be good to cut the timing slowly ...Anything abruptly is never going to go far or bring any good!!

Maybe cutting it to 11 pm then 10 then 9 would be sensible than doing a large chunk at once!

I swear everyone here is trying to get me married off :cray:

LOLOL yeh I know I was like.....hmmm wow, deep shit! :lol:

@Akheilos I just read your quote too, I love it! :lol:
Drop me a mail...we need to bitch and gossip ;)

and of course plan your wedding :p:

lol and here I thought I will be the first one on thread to protest against the Marriage Hall closures ---- :rofl:
ho gaya walima ab tu :pissed:

I was going to but they are shutting down the marriage halls by 8 pm.....so i came here to protest :cray:
better to get married during winter - the timings will be revised :)

lol and here I thought I will be the first one on thread to protest against the Marriage Hall closures ---- :rofl:
ho gaya walima ab tu :pissed:

better to get married during winter - the timings will be revised :)

LOL perhaps it's a sign bali ;) :D jk how are you? long time no talk!

oh no, I am only kidding because everyone here thinks I am getting married so I thought I'd entertain the thought for a bit :D

Back
Top Bottom