What's new

Shops, Marriage Halls and Restaurants to shut down by 8pm in Islamabad, Punjab: CCE

LOL perhaps it's a sign bali ;) :D jk how are you? long time no talk!

oh no, I am only kidding because everyone here thinks I am getting married so I thought I'd entertain the thought for a bit :D
don't worry I got the best trainers money could buy to run as fast as i can from all this - unfortunately Papa bear and mama bear ended up buying an suv truck to finally catch up with me, and am afraid sooner or later I will be loosing to them :o:

and lady you should not be writing these words long time no talk: because we all know who never replies to the email :disagree::angry:

Pakistan moving towards becoming a member of the West without dropping its sour pts from VVVVVIP culture to displaced priorities! :tsk:

I heard Nawaz has another plan to ease the load shedding. From 20.00, when everything shuts he aims to harness the population's power generating capabilities. So we have 200 million, take out the kids and elderly, we are looking at around 90 million. Everyone will get on a bicycle, in the evening, cycle and generate wattage through being hooked up to the national grid.

If i'm not wrong, This is being practiced in a lot of countries, i've been to Taiwan & Euro multiple times & 80-95% shops etc shuts down by 8-9pm & they open up again early morning...

these are half measures... marriage halls should be banned... i don't see why a muslim-majority society should have marriage halls.
wat? explain this retarded comment

people here are not supposed to get married?

i didn't mean that... islami way of wedding is meant to done in a gathering of five people, including bride and groom... the most simple wedding there is.

i dislike this south asian style four-day wedding involving 600 guests and exchange of materialistic gifts between families of the two parties... i find it obscene.

wat? explain this retarded comment

see my above comment, please.

i didn't mean that... islami way of wedding is meant to done in a gathering of five people, including bride and groom... the most simple wedding there is..
That's boring as hell

Does Pakistan do daylight savings time?

I think everyone should understand that hopefully these meatures will be relaxed once new electricity is adding to the grid.

That's boring as hell

perhaps, but it is a wise system... the only people ideally involved in the wedding procedure need be (a). bride and groom, (b). qazi, (c). two witnesses.

1. it encourages the wedding to be done with consent of the bride and groom, and gives the bride the right to choose her mate, which ideally should mean "love marriage".

2. it prevents the families of the two parties, especially of the bride, from forcing on themselves the economic and psychological burden in arranging a big public wedding.

3. it prevents the parents of the bride from telling her later that they put their "life savings" into arranging for her a "grand wedding", so she should tolerate a abusive marriage.

4. it makes wedding a private affair and prevents the general society from creating a atmosphere of shame which prevents the wife or husband from getting a divorce.

5. it prevents wasteful spending in society... money that could have been spent for more critical needs.

nevertheless, it does not prevent the bride and groom from having a modern small party with close friends and only the most nearest family.

Save electricity so that the Factories and Mills Should runs..... and How That will destroy economy? If you want to go shopping why can't you shop in evening??
Does factories got order to run at night .. This can be only useful to save fuel on Power plats.
In short tern this may work. It may also increase corruption as there will be business owners ready to give money to government officials to ignore clock for them.

If it is really coming from heart to improve situation , cut the power after 8 for business

don't worry I got the best trainers money could buy to run as fast as i can from all this - unfortunately Papa bear and mama bear ended up buying an suv truck to finally catch up with me, and am afraid sooner or later I will be loosing to them :o:

and lady you should not be writing these words long time no talk: because we all know who never replies to the email :disagree::angry:
Haha those are some smart parents, they won't let you get away that fast. :P It's time to tame the dragon!

Bali, I only do that because I have to prepare to come there and become your pm.....just think about how much quality time we can spend together when I am PM :D abhi ka loss of time future mein makeup kerongi :P prmise

@Akheilos we discussed Reza Aslan. Yup, he's my favorite!! He is funny, super intelligent, well spoken and good looking <3

:raise: I have a better idea using the same logic, we should kill all poor people in Pakistan. Which will simply eliminate poverty. TA-DA poverty gone problem solved brilliant idea . :angel:

Back
Top Bottom