What's new

Shops, Marriage Halls and Restaurants to shut down by 8pm in Islamabad, Punjab: CCE

People can buy In Morning afternoon and Evening... LOL Who says Government can't tell you what to do..? What is Government here for then ?
in summer months sun sets at 7 and its so hot till that. govt should encourage shops till late, that will fight crime.

People can buy In Morning afternoon and Evening... LOL Who says Government can't tell you what to do..? What is Government here for then ?

basic law and order (meaning running a good justice system)....Not dictating every single thing like N.Korea.

11010615_805882599502026_8951745800090549114_n.jpg

10 is not bad.. you get 3 to 4 hour time to do shopping.. most of us eat and sleep late.. unlike in europe.

10 in Capital Islamabad in other cities like lahore you can go shopping at 12 or even at 1 am :D and for the restaurants 2 am is normal thing

10 in Capital Islamabad in other cities like lahore you can go shopping at 12 or even at 1 am :D and for the restaurants 2 am is normal thing
he he... thats even better...
I dont understand why police insists on this.. is it not safer to have more ordinary people on road at night.. more crowded safer it is..

he he... thats even better...
I dont understand why police insists on this.. is it not safer to have more ordinary people on road at night.. more crowded safer it is..

Police is also busy eating at night :D

So what's wrong with closing shops and marriage halls early? In Canada by 9 majority of the malls are closed. Pakistanis for some reason are allergic to having wedding during the day time so this might cause some hardship but this rule should be enforced. Restaurants I am not sure should be closed that early and should be given couple of more hours, like till 11 or 12, but do people really go out to have dinner that late?

Back
Top Bottom