What's new

Shooting inside Iran Parliament, one security guard injured: Reuters

Sorry if you didn't mean it like that

We're not exactly in a mood to comprehend jokes about Marijuana right now
aint no joke g. my plug in london was actually from Iran and that's how i got to know iranians and meet my ex-girlfriend. i feel you fam.

Doubt it's bastard daesh
Isis the pussys claim responsibility for everything anyone remember the Dortmund coach attack and the phillipenes robbery plus they only attack children women and soft targets like in London few days ago when they were getting the shit kicked out of them by drunk locals before police shot those bastards

Annexation of Qatar could solve the KSA Gas woes.. and such action is easier than many can percieve.
Without firing a sigle bullet KSA can make Qatar another province.

Who is going to fight back KSA forces when they enter Doha? indian expats?

No, there is nothing Doha can do at all.

The US and EU wouldn't even utter a word. But will KSA do it?

And what will KSA do with the al Thani Clan....exile them to Europe somewhere... or perhaps keep them in the KSA.

Regardless, this mess needs to end pronto.

If KSA wants Qatar then they better move in fast as the iron is hot. Such opportunities only occur every two centuries.

@Khafee my friend where are you?

When you are so sure, what sort of actions you propose against Islamic NATO?

I said that it seemed, though the doubts are just razor thin.

And who am I, a mere mortal, to propose any action against the mighty army gathered itself by the almost almighty lord America, and the lord of America itself.

we will not forget

3rsi_00000000000.jpg

we will take revenge

bwx2_13960317175038347110889810.jpg

h4ol_18951146_623902524482270_982100975536976565_n.jpg

The Sum of All Fears by Tom Clancy was/is a really good read.

There's a movie too starring Morgan Freeman and Ben Affleck.

RIP ... just lowlife creatures like ISIS terrorists could dress up as woman and kill people in the holy month of Ramadan ...
About time the filthy Mullahs get a taste of their own medicine;
Yes fighting terrorists all over the region would make you number one enemy of them , after years they managed to kill some innocent people but at the end ISIS and their sympathizers have no place in region and are about to be eradicated ....

I refuse to believe ISIS is behind this and refuse to believe K.S.A is stupid enough to attack Iran directly. These attacks are too sophisticated and well organised. ISIS would just blow them selves up in a crowded area, and there are many in Tehran. And since when did ISIS use woman terrorists and cyanide pills? This reeks of CIA/Mossad taking advantage of the Qatar situation trying to push S.A and Iran into a huge war. Dragging all muslim countries
I hade the same thought as you today. The timing is just too suspicious.

we will not forget

3rsi_00000000000.jpg

we will take revenge

bwx2_13960317175038347110889810.jpg

h4ol_18951146_623902524482270_982100975536976565_n.jpg

I doubt S.A has the balls to do this to Iran and I also doubt Iran has the balls to take any revenge. We have too many enemies and almost 0 allies. Just face the facts bro, we are surrounded by US bases and "wish death upon Iran" countries

This is scary, if terrorists can target parliament they can target civilians with much more ease.

2nd, its not typical ISIS attack, they usually hit civilians instead of govt officials or building.. Luck was with Iran in this regard.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom