What's new

Shooting inside Iran Parliament, one security guard injured: Reuters

I refuse to believe ISIS is behind this and refuse to believe K.S.A is stupid enough to attack Iran directly. These attacks are too sophisticated and well organised. ISIS would just blow them selves up in a crowded area, and there are many in Tehran. And since when did ISIS use woman terrorists and cyanide pills? This reeks of CIA/Mossad taking advantage of the Qatar situation trying to push S.A and Iran into a huge war. Dragging all muslim countries

Tehran Terrorist Attacks Kill 12
News ID: 1430122 Service: Society/Culture
June, 07, 2017 - 16:33

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Two terrorist attacks claimed by the Daesh (ISIL) terrorist group in Iran’s capital of Tehran killed 12 people and wounded more than 40 others on Wednesday, medics said.
Twelve people have died and 42 others injured in two terrorist attacks in Tehran on Wednesday, head of Iran’s Emergency Medical Services Pirhossein Koulivand told Tasnim.

On Wednesday morning, terrorists launched simultaneous attacks on Iran’s parliament building in downtown Tehran and on the mausoleum of late founder of the Islamic Republic Imam Khomeini, south of the city.

Four armed assailants, dresses as women, attacked the parliament buildings in the morning.

Equipped with AK-47 assault rifles, handguns and suicide vests, the gunmen killed security guards and ordinary people before holding people hostage in the upper floors of the building.

Security forces laid a siege to the parliament for several hours. Three of the gunmen were shot dead in an exchange of gunfire, while the other blew himself up.

The crisis came to an end at around 10:30 GMT.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2017/06/07/1430122/tehran-terrorist-attacks-kill-12

RIP to the innocent souls who died.
Looks like an inside job, foreigners can't even roam freely in Iran.
Let's see, what comes out of the arrested and what Iran regime tells the world.

I refuse to believe ISIS is behind this and refuse to believe K.S.A is stupid enough to attack Iran directly. These attacks are too sophisticated and well organised. ISIS would just blow them selves up in a crowded area, and there are many in Tehran. And since when did ISIS use woman terrorists and cyanide pills? This reeks of CIA/Mossad taking advantage of the Qatar situation trying to push S.A and Iran into a huge war. Dragging all muslim countries
Ask Iraqis and they'll tell you how many are Isis suicide bombers are women

RIP to the innocent souls who died.
Looks like an inside job, foreigners can't even roam freely in Iran.
Let's see, what comes out of the arrested and what Iran regime tells the world.

Do we know for sure that they were captured? Can you post a source? I read on different media that 3 were killed in gun exchange, one detonated his/her suicide vest and some other media mentioned cyanide pills.

Ask Iraqis and they'll tell you how many are Isis suicide bombers are women

Yeah, I guess it is possible after all but still I just dont see why ISIS would target Iran all of a sudden, and I think ettelaat would never allow an ISIS attack unless it was coordinated by mossad/cia, didn't Trump appoint a new Iran CIA head?

Parliament is the temple of democracy, and any attack on it is against humanity

I care less about Pakistani parliamentarians, you may take the sacred cows to India and I will thank you for that.
All I care is about the building, because its state's property being occupied by the aholes.

Do we know for sure that they were captured? Can you post a source? I read on different media that 3 were killed in gun exchange, one detonated his/her suicide vest and some other media mentioned cyanide pills.
I have just quickly scanned through few pages here.
If my memory serves well, I read 5-6 are arrested.

Do we know for sure that they were captured? Can you post a source?
yes from Imam Khomeini's Mausoleum 3 arrested and one from annexe building of parliament and one full team been arrested before they could cutty out there attack

yes from Imam Khomeini's Mausoleum 3 arrested and one from annexe building of parliament and one full team been arrested before they could cutty out there attack

Hope they are able to extract all necessary information from them

Update: Just talked to my family in Iran, they say all the terrorists were killed, none were capture alive. Anyone know for sure?

Last edited:
Seems to be the first special op of the Saudi lead Islamic NATO. Why it is not surprising at all.

Wish speedy recovery for the injured, and may Almighty bless the martyrs.

Last edited:
I care less about Pakistani parliamentarians, you may take the sacred cows to India and I will thank you for that.
All I care is about the building, because its state's property being occupied by the aholes.

I cant blame you for taking such stand.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom