What's new

Shoe Thrown At Chinese Premier

for no reason..... just show us how gross that college student is,and i am surprise that he is from Cambridge

Last edited:
its bad and that guy should sent to China to do the same so we will see what happened to him lol I say there should be assault case on these protests and because a person can be killed if shoe is hit at the wrong spot of the body. What a shame for England

Well, I should say I don't like what this guy had done. But he has his thoughts. It's mission impossible to please everyone especially if you are premier from the largest and fastest growing power. So, take it easy, my friends. They just cannot accept the reality, it’s their problem, not ours.;)

its bad and that guy should sent to China to do the same so we will see what happened to him lol I say there should be assault case on these protests and because a person can be killed if shoe is hit at the wrong spot of the body. What a shame for England

well we can say the same about the iraqi journo throwing shoe at george bush did he had guts to do the same had he been in us well he was called a islamic hero for doing so i m sure this cambridge guy will be a hero in tibet wonder ther should be a statue of him in tibet & even i m dying to buy that shoe wonder will be available on ebay :china::china::china: nihau

I'm willing to buy the shoe for 10 million zimbabwean dollars :)

I think a better idea is throw your shoe to some leader,sell it for 10 million zimbabwean dollars.and then throw another,and so on,and so on.at last,you would be very rich.:enjoy:

I think a better idea is throw your shoe to some leader,sell it for 10 million zimbabwean dollars.and then throw another,and so on,and so on.at last,you would be very rich.:enjoy:

that explains growing number of chinese millionaires in last decade :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

well we can say the same about the iraqi journo throwing shoe at george bush did he had guts to do the same had he been in us well he was called a islamic hero for doing so i m sure this cambridge guy will be a hero in tibet wonder ther should be a statue of him in tibet & even i m dying to buy that shoe wonder will be available on ebay :china::china::china: nihau

the difference of that iraq journo and the cambridge guy is——the iraq journo know exactly the true condition of Iraq,the cambridge guy does not.

to be a hero,you should make sure you know all the truth first,and then think,and then decide what to do.

that's the difference between hero and offensive guy.

the difference of that iraq journo and the cambridge guy is——the iraq journo know exactly the true condition of Iraq,the cambridge guy does not.

to be a hero,you should make sure you know all the truth first,and then think,and then decide what to do.

and u seem to be certain u know a lot about conditions in iraq how can u b certain iraqi journo was right about his action all i can say is one mans hero is other guys terrorist.:sniper::sniper::sniper:

Causes do not make heroes, actions do. both the actions are poor, there's no heroism in throwing a shoe at bush or at the chinese premier.

At least bush can be voted away, the chinese shoe thrower is more desperate.

and u seem to be certain u know a lot about conditions in iraq how can u b certain iraqi journo was right about his action all i can say is one mans hero is other guys terrorist.:sniper::sniper::sniper:
It's the journo,not me who throw shoe to bush.I don't know much about the condition in Iraq,and I will not throw shoe to bush even face to face.

why don't you think the Iraq journo know ture condition of Iraq?he live in Iraq,speak language of Iraq,has family and friends in Iraq. why do you think an Indian or a Chinese know more truth than an Iraqi about Iraq condition?

what a funny? the Cambridge guy blame Wen as a "dictator" when he throw shoe.:rofl:
who has the right to make judgement about whether Wen is a "dictator"?Chinese or British or Indian?of course Chinese does.may you ask Chinese people here whether they think Wen is a "dictator".

the Iraq journo may blame bush as a "warlord","aggressor".
then,who is more likely to have the right to make judgement about whether bush is a "warlord","aggressor"?a Chinese,an Indian,an American,or an Iraqi?

Last edited:
see guys let's get sane.

I don't support such incidents. Weather to Mr. Bush or Mr. Wen or for that matter any world leader. period.

Back
Top Bottom