What's new

SHOCKING - This Indian kid already predicted war against Carona Virus.

Reaction score
Country
India
Plz share your thoughts after watching the video. This kid is a genius .
This can shock non Indian members that sanatna Dharma has accurate predictions. This kid already told.

Its Just Astrological prediction, nothing to write home about.

This can shock non Indian members that sanatna Dharma has accurate predictions. This kid already told.

this boy is tulsiram ? where was he hiding in january ?

this boy is tulsiram ? where was he hiding in january ?
What do u mean?

I don't have headphones atm so I won't be able to listen to any vid. So I watch it when I have headphones.

However, I will keep reading posts on this thread currently.
Ok. Watch it later and share your views

Its Just Astrological prediction, nothing to write home about.
Can you predict 5‰ of what this kid is predicting?
No one can with this much accuracy. Not even NASA.

Even he predicted before tension between India and Pakistan in August over Kashmir.
You can watch more video of him.

What do u mean?

Ok. Watch it later and share your views

Can you predict 5‰ of what this kid is predicting?
No one can with this much accuracy. Not even NASA.

Even he predicted before tension between India and Pakistan in August over Kashmir.
You can watch more video of him.
these soothsayers come to the stage only after events take place .

astonishing , how did he predicted in aug 19 boy have some powers

LOL. Classic psychic bullshit 101

The full video is just gibberish iran and america. Duh. Even a kid knows tensions between iran and murica will be there.

Then he mentions Pakistan. Which turns out to be bullshit as Pakistan - India tensions have been relatively calm since before August.

Here's my prediction. This kid is going to take a big dump near a rail track :yahoo:

The problem with his predictions is that he is being too generic and not specific. He is alluding to something happening but is not being precise enough for his predictions to be accurate and compelling. All he is demonstrating is that he has brilliant knowledge of Astrology. Not much more.

Last edited:
close enough...but still too generic

okay I will bite and take the bait ....I will try to tabulate all his predictions and make a positive hit ratio percentage

Last edited:
When foreigners ridicule or scornfully dismiss Indian people's ambitions or claims of superpower, I feel so exultant. In the arcane realm of covert intelligence, such perception is an indication of how well the intelligence organization has hidden it's activities. When I hear comments like 'country of rapists', 'open defecation', 'sh1thole' etc, I feel joyful anticipation. Such remarks are backhanded compliments. An intelligence agency's job is not to build reputation but to produce desired results.

Speaking of 'praise', the word 'slumistan' has gone out of fashion. It was in vogue till the infamous 2012 Delhi rape.

I suspect RAW (India's external intelligence agency) itself has meticulously created this image of a third class country, in order to deflect attention from it's missions. When I read articles describing Indians as delusional losers I feel jubilant. The stupidity displayed by Indians is too glaring to be real - advocating cow urine and dung as solution to all problems etc. Definitely it's a camouflage.

I am so excited and thrilled about RAW's Midas touch.

eu4ylamxqayn4nn-jpeg.622300

- PRTP GWD

When foreigners ridicule or scornfully dismiss Indian people's ambitions or claims of superpower, I feel so exultant. In the arcane realm of covert intelligence, such perception is an indication of how well the intelligence organization has hidden it's activities. When I hear comments like 'country of rapists', 'open defecation', 'sh1thole' etc, I feel joyful anticipation. Such remarks are backhanded compliments. An intelligence agency's job is not to build reputation but to produce desired results.

Speaking of 'praise', the word 'slumistan' has gone out of fashion. It was in vogue till the infamous 2012 Delhi rape.

I suspect RAW (India's external intelligence agency) itself has meticulously created this image of a third class country, in order to deflect attention from it's missions. When I read articles describing Indians as delusional losers I feel jubilant. The stupidity displayed by Indians is too glaring to be real - advocating cow urine and dung as solution to all problems etc. Definitely it's a camouflage.

I am so excited and thrilled about RAW's Midas touch.

eu4ylamxqayn4nn-jpeg.622300

- PRTP GWD

You've got it completely wrong. It's Somalia and Ethiopia that are going to be the world's new superpowers. Surpassing America, China, Russia and the EU. They have been fooling the world into thinking that they are supremely poor, since the 1970s but have in fact been working on becoming global hyper-powers in 2035. Both the Somalian and Ethiopian intelligence agencies have been working on this master plan since 1974.

Back
Top Bottom