What's new

Shocking:Lal Mashid (Jamia Hafsa) Girls Support and Invite ISIS to Pakistan

I have seen the video and I am amazed.

I think the operation against any terrorist should start up within from Military and from other security institutions. .
Yes even, No need to get approval from coward politicians.
Hit them hard from nowhere...And no need to disclose date of operation. .
Give them surprise, and hit them hard.

Last edited:
More power to them. They are trying to follow Islam faithfully.

Unlike so many hypocrite elites here, most of whom, I bet, wouldn't even have adequate length beard or offer namaz 5 times a day, forget about having truly Islamic lifestyle.
WTF? you need a beard to offer prayers? damn then all my prayers are wasted

Even ladies are into it, don't know for what they are lured into it.
send them to Iraq to be the 72 virgins of the ISIS

WTF? you need a beard to offer prayers? damn then all my prayers are wasted

send them to Iraq to be the 72 virgins of the ISIS

You need to be dressed modestly. Like your dp. (presuming you are a lady)

shaikh abu bakr al-Husseini al-Quraishi al-Baghdadi, Iraq is covered by al-Baghdadi, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, UAE, Yemen,Kuwait is covered by al-Quraishi and shaikh, Iran, Syria, Lebnon is covered by al-Husseini...

where is the Name for Pakistan and Afghanistan is his Name..

and between what is the proof of this is being made in jamia hafsa or somewhere other place..

You tried and the result is loosing 90000 people. Army is not stupid and neither interested in loosing more and give boost to TTP once again. They are very smartly playing their cards.

When treating a cancer, chemo and treatment is actually worse in terms of symptoms and damage than the cancer itself in those stages.

The way you deal with it is surely painful, for deal with it you must, leave it lying around at your peril, because when it does surface it will surface when and where you will not be able to manage it.

I'm pretty hopeless about the country bro..

Pakistan would always suffer from extremism unless we get a Hitler like dictator who spends 5 years just to clean this filth in the country . We have only ourselves to blame for this and out gutless institutions .

That kind of a leadership can only come from the military. Even though many Indians may oppose it but for Pakistan it seems only a military dictatorship works. The Civilians govt. has failed, and it usually will be unable to make the tough decisions required to fix the country(down sides of a democracy).

These bitches (and I am not going to say I am sorry for calling them bitches) together with their mother leader Umme Hassan must be shipped to ISIS -controlled areas to serve their loved ones.

These bitches (and I am not going to say I am sorry for calling them bitches) together with their mother leader Umme Hassan must be shipped to ISIS -controlled areas to serve their loved ones.
But terrorist apologist will say them "Qom ki beti" . They are shameless people .

That kind of a leadership can only come from the military. Even though many Indians may oppose it but for Pakistan it seems only a military dictatorship works. The Civilians govt. has failed, and it usually will be unable to make the tough decisions required to fix the country(down sides of a democracy).

But Pakistan has had military dictators too and 1 of them was even worse than Jihadis i.e Zia ul Haq :cry:

Only God can save us ..

But Pakistan has had military dictators too and 1 of them was even worse than Jihadis i.e Zia ul Haq :cry:

Only God can save us ..

The civilian govt. with its incapability to rule will only create chaos. The military will have more control on whats going on it will either turn into a Saudi Arabia or a turkey. Either way there will be peace..

The civilian govt. with its incapability to rule will only create chaos. The military will have more control on whats going on it will either turn into a Saudi Arabia or a turkey. Either way there will be peace..

Military govt.s have failed to do anything either, we always had them ruling us till last 7 years.

Indian sud tackle in their backyard is getting ISIS instead of telling us what to do .. they have more members in ISIS than any other country... world sud concern that India Occupied Kashmir is having ISIS with 700 thousands indian army presence and no interferance of Pakistan... either indian army is uncapable of holding IOK or its their planing.

Military govt.s have failed to do anything either, we always had them ruling us till last 7 years.

Everyone's waiting for someone to stand up and fix it, pdf alone could do a lot. Use all those think tanks here(the real ones) to find out detailed solutions to the problems. Solutions to the economy, social issues , how to combating terrorism. Then provide those solutions to the govt. / army or who ever concerned. Maybe go start a thread in the senior cafe section on steps taken solve each of these solutions, start a discussion. What ever happens, at least you will learn from the process..

Back
Top Bottom