What's new

Shocking:Lal Mashid (Jamia Hafsa) Girls Support and Invite ISIS to Pakistan

They use the Islam khatray mein hay tactic to get support from public that idiot blames models in tvc,s for energy crisis in Pakistan had hotey hay chawal pan ki

Lal masjid is like nine zero of Islamabad we need to demolish it for the betterment of.our people

Pata nahe 96% muslim nation mein he Islam kion khatray mein hota hay inko tab Islam khatray mein nahe lagta jab zanjeroan say Islamabad kay madrassay mein bachay bandhey jatein hain aur jab aik molvi quran jala kar aik mazoor essai larki ko phasata hay

In say achay to marzai hain
I agree with what you said expect what you said about marzais.Qadainis are another group of people using religion as tool to spread conspiracy and divide religion. They are not any better.

lal masjid and other madrasas like this are nest of bachbazi and torture on kids .brainwash them for join jihad and its nersurry of terrorism in pakistan . unless these madrasas shut down no hope of peace in pakistan

The government has not built schools so that these children instead attend the Madrasahs. Blame where the blame lies.

We will not and i repeat NOT curb terrorism unless we stop such institutions... Operations like zarb-e0azb can give us relief for a while but true victory will only be achieved when we finally end such institutions and i am afraid that so far no work is being done on it... maulana of red mosque can easily threaten bombings if touched and we couldnt do anything,,

al-majid.gif

We will not and i repeat NOT curb terrorism unless we stop such institutions...

Who is building these institutions ? Who is really behind it ? Probably influential people and agencies who have nurtured these people and will sacrifice them for their own glory on right time.

This is not shocking at all. Its the same ideology used in 1980's in Afghan war. Wahabism + teaching Quran in a way that produces mujahids to fight war.

These mujahids became extremists and the ideology continued in many ways. Lal masjid ops in 2007 was just an eye opener how wahabism, Afghan war and foreign funding (KSA+USA aid in 1980's) has damaged Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom