What's new

Shocking:Lal Mashid (Jamia Hafsa) Girls Support and Invite ISIS to Pakistan

So people are paranoid of these claims?

What about supporting Taliban in Afghanistan for years? Was that OK?

Apne mulk mein Western Freedom chayee leikin doosron kay upper joh marzi musalat qardo mulk kei interests ki khatir. Ironic.

Simple: you reap what you sow

Give me one good reason why we shouldn't act against the terrorists, broken tape. Musharraf did fine with your weapon stockpiling brethren. Lets finish with the Operation at North Waziristan, attention will be on filth spreading Madaris soon.
Musharraf is the reason Pakistan is on fire and lost 90000 Pakistanis and facing terrorists like TTP and BLA and MQM.

ISI need to infiltrate these SOB and eradicated them before it' too late

This is why you should not allow religious education..................
I see nothing wrong in the religious education.See Europeans and Americans too are allowed for religious education but are they burning ? No they are not.
And if you are thinking their catholic or whatever education is free from violence then you are simply mistaken my friend .Just read their history and you will realize they are equally capable of doing such savagery but they are now secularized and restricted to their churches.
The problem lies where we allow these religious dimwits to have powerful and authoritarian positions within our system.They should be confined within their mosques.
Let the economists,accountants,doctors etc come forward who really have something to contribute instead of these highly toxic mullahs.

Molvi burka blames revealing models in tvc,s for floods in Pakistan in his jumma khutba

FAKE VIDEO! Thalibaath-ilm DON'T let NON-MAHRAM hear their voice it is their awrah! Yeah ISI ka madrassah hain. Totally set-up!
Oh rain day molvi burka used women and kids as human shield and turned kashmir quake orphans into brain dead terrorists

Curse be upon molvi burka and his supporters

FAKE VIDEO! Thalibaath-ilm DON'T let NON-MAHRAM hear their voice it is their awrah! Yeah ISI ka madrassah hain. Totally set-up!
Really? Who is Dr. Shahid Masood or this Rasheed Ghazi to them? Mehrams? and what about the cameraman who is shooting the audio and video of the iffat maab Thalibaath-ilm?

Clean them up etc, etc ....
Worst part is seeing people in some crazy way defending this crap. No different.

Line these bitches up, and put bullets in their heads .

The type of environment in which they grew up yes most probably they are.

Oh so you are indulging in pure speculation, hainh!
No way to check that claim? because that is what the poster who I responded to was doing.

Line these bitches up, and put bullets in their heads .

tcch, tcch; you'll get into trouble with PETA.

Back
Top Bottom