What's new

Shocking:Lal Mashid (Jamia Hafsa) Girls Support and Invite ISIS to Pakistan

We should fight thus kind of behaviour bt not posting their speechs.

Dajal Iftekhar, PPP & corrupt media are responsible for the rebirth of Lal Masjid, now where are they? who so proudly defended these bastards.

PA said "we will not leave any terrorist......", I seriously believe that they will have to act against these scums & finish them for good.

I dont think this video is made in Pakistan nor they are Pakistani.

Well i myself support an Islamic law ( pure Quran laws) since our new movies like karachi se lahore(whatever) is full of shame just like indian movie i only watched 2 indian movies in my whole life and that was enough to explain their dirty minds now great my own country has done it.

These women in this video deserves 120 lashes each (i dont care these are women law is law and is equal)

Al bhagdadi my @ss is not even a muslim just like Osama he is an agent too.

Note : Osama is not dead but replaced who knows Bin ladin was killed or taken away when bhagdadi completes his quest same thing will happen to him.

Is our govt., ISI and armed forces sleeping or what?? :confused::tdown:

More power to them. They are trying to follow Islam faithfully.

Unlike so many hypocrite elites here, most of whom, I bet, wouldn't even have adequate length beard or offer namaz 5 times a day, forget about having truly Islamic lifestyle.

Faithfully doesn't mean killing innocent women and children publicly and forbidding Eid prayers and declaring it as Un-Islamic.

These women should be deported to either iraq or Syria .

More power to them. They are trying to follow Islam faithfully.

Unlike so many hypocrite elites here, most of whom, I bet, wouldn't even have adequate length beard or offer namaz 5 times a day, forget about having truly Islamic lifestyle.

They are not sleeping but they know what happened after they did 2007 operation newly formed TTP didn't had much power than but Lal Masjid operation gave them the biggest boost and recruits and Pakistan face bloodiest years after that operation. We lost around 90000 people, thousands of suicide bombings and other bomb blasts, thousands also lost limbs. So Army is in no mood of turning this Abdul Aziz into a hero again. As for now all the things Abdul Aziz is saying is only damaging him, so let him talk only make sure he doesn't get weapons.

Now, we are doomed & helpless. They are no more concerned about our future . I see all darkness in future for decades & bloodshed.
ISI is losing respect now.. Why don't they plant bomb there and kill all 5000 students of Burka Mullah Abdul aziz. They are big threat for peace here and our future is at stake.
Already no hope from goverment but I didn't expected such negligence from ISI.

Last edited:
This is a serious serious High level threat, that too in the capital of the country.. how could our gutless authorities ignore it like that? Even media is silent on it?

Now, we are doomed & helpless. They are no more concerned about our future . I see all darkness in future for decades & bloodshed.
ISI is losing respect now.. Why don't they plant bomb there and kill all 5000 students of Burka Mullah Abdul aziz. They are big threat for peace here and our future is at stake.
I've no hope from goverment but I didn't expected such negligence from ISI.

I sense another 2007 like scenario happening in Islamabad, more bloodshed.

We need to nip the evil in the bud this time, too bad we don't have a Hitler like Dictator ruling us .. He would have finished them all off in one attempt.

This is a serious serious High level threat, that too in the capital of the country.. how could our gutless authorities ignore it like that? Even media is silent on it?
We are always late. This is automatic bomb in making. Kill them before they spread poison in the public again.

Back
Top Bottom