What's new

Shocking:Lal Mashid (Jamia Hafsa) Girls Support and Invite ISIS to Pakistan

Is our govt., ISI and armed forces sleeping or what?? :confused::tdown:
what can they do about it :azn:

what have they done about your own media glorifying them :azn:

what have they done to stop "mullah burka" in making threatning and bizzarre statements :azn:

i hope some one dosent comes owt with yet another conspiracy theory thats its a "RAW fuded":fie:

They are not sleeping but they know what happened after they did 2007 operation newly formed TTP didn't had much power than but Lal Masjid operation gave them the biggest boost and recruits and Pakistan face bloodiest years after that operation. We lost around 90000 people, thousands of suicide bombings and other bomb blasts, thousands also lost limbs. So Army is in no mood of turning this Abdul Aziz into a hero again. As for now all the things Abdul Aziz is saying is only damaging him, so let him talk only make sure he doesn't get weapons.

This filth got to be cleaned, its a ticking time bomb.. If not today then tomorrow it'll explode !!

Having soo many Jihadis at one place is always a recepie for disaster .

This filth got to be cleaned, its a ticking time bomb.. If not today then tomorrow it'll explode !!

Having soo many Jihadis at one place is always a recepie for disaster .
You tried and the result is loosing 90000 people. Army is not stupid and neither interested in loosing more and give boost to TTP once again. They are very smartly playing their cards.

I sense another 2007 like scenario happening in Islamabad, more bloodshed.
They knows that nawaz sharif mourns for him , and imran khan too. This time they will come more stronger as there is already ambiguity in our politicians and policy makers & judiciary under the shadow of Islam, they have soft corner for them, No wonder they are roaming free.
In this stage they are trying to get support of IS and other banned islamist organisations. They are trying to get maximum support.
This time Not one lal masjid, many many episodes are possible...
We badly need dictator like Hitler to demolish each & everyone of them, for sake of peaceful and good future.

Last edited:
Seriously ..............Why U guys(Pakistanis) have double standards towards Terrorism?
I mean if the same had happened in INDIA then this thread would have been somthing like this?

Hindu India and his Cruelty against Innocent ,Namazi, Women Our Sisters ?
Or
Jihad Against India ; We should help our Sisters there?

but becoz its against Islamic Republic of Pakistan & the Jihad( Holy War) is against ur state then so its Terrorism.

So with All due respect Can u Explain What is JIHAAD & what Is Terrorism?
I always opposed ISIS presence in India.I have no idea what are you talking about.

They know that nawaz sharif mourns for him , and imran khan too. This time they will come more stronger as there is already ambiguity in our politicians and policy makers & judiciary under the shadow of Islam, they have soft corner for them, No wonder they are roaming free.
In this stage they are trying to get support of IS and other banned islamist organisations. They are trying to get maximum support.
We badly need dictator like Hitler to demolish each & everyone of them, for sake of peaceful and good future.

I'm pretty hopeless about the country bro..

Pakistan would always suffer from extremism unless we get a Hitler like dictator who spends 5 years just to clean this filth in the country . We have only ourselves to blame for this and out gutless institutions .

Among 182 millions people, not even a single man having balls of steel ?
How long you people will wait more ?
Unfortunately in this country everyone with a beard got the respect he simply dont deserve.People think molvis are "allah ka banda".But the good thing is that now people have started to realize their real aukaat after APS school attack which they did not condemn .

I have seen the video and I am amazed.

They know that nawaz sharif mourns for him , and imran khan too. This time they will come more stronger as there is already ambiguity in our politicians and policy makers & judiciary under the shadow of Islam, they have soft corner for them, No wonder they are roaming free.
I think the operation against any terrorist should start up within from Military and from other security institutions. Then move on to Madrasa's and Sindh Govt. is the only Govt. in Pakistan which is actively taking steps to shut down many of them in Sindh as in Karachi there are too many of them.

Even ladies are into it, don't know for what they are lured into it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom