What's new

Shiv Sena disrupt performance by Pakistani singer i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep shouting and screaming, in the mean time, Sri Lanka forges ahead and continue to progress.

If you say so lol.

Strange kind of progress- no economy, no universities, no infrastructure, no science, no arts. You really need a lot of imagination to see this progress that is non existant. And as far as the tamils are concerned, they don't need to wait a 100 years, they have already beaten you black and blue

THIS is called PROGRESS

2yvt8vl.jpg

fordindia380.jpg

img_3141.jpg

now compare it with the shithole your country is- we'll give you a 100 years to catchup (and you won't)

Indians from north are you guys happy now. are you guys happy that INDIAN Tamils are expendables because we are just there to serve the UNION for money making only and can be sacrified to the enemy.
Know your enemy guys

Ok, I see you jumping over to Northies every now and then over Tamil issues. How do you even believe that the people in North will support killing of 12 year old kids and women in the name of LTTE? Though, I am 100% against LTTE and their actions but at the same time I am 100% against the cowardly acts of Sri lankan army when they killed innocent.. There are enough proof of it in the open (Documentaries of rapes/killings etc).. I also want India to vote against Sri lanka in UN because that is the right thing to do..

With in India it is the politicians who are playing games over it even your Tamil politicians are part of all these games. So don't blame common people for the wrongs as they are all political wrongs. Also tell me why would a North Indian support an outsider over fellow Indian Tamils? Obviously, we will never support LTTE and their actions and at times I wish that LTTE had taken a political route on their issues and had protested peacefully..

Stupid fundo hinduvta gang got scared of a lady... pathetic people.

Not scared but some of Indians don't like Pakistanis on our land after their country has been conducting terror attacks in India and they have all the rights to protest. Don't get confused as in India protesting against someone is not equivalent to blasting people in the mosque or crowded markets. Our definition of protest is different than yours!!

Not scared but some of Indians don't like Pakistanis on our land after their country has been conducting terror attacks in India and they have all the rights to protest. Don't get confused in India protesting against someone is not equivalent to blasting people in the mosque or crowded markets. Our definition of protest is different than yours!!

So ur equating 190 million people with taliban......lakh lanat on you.....

So ur equating 190 million people with taliban......lakh lanat on you.....

Taliban are not the only ones who are involved in ghastly acts in Pakistan!! Sorry to say, Attacks on Shias, Ahmadis, Christians and falsely blaming minority to kill are all the acts of common people not Taliban!! But I am not saying all Pakistanis are like that but was just comparing the mode of protests in the two countries!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom