What's new

No Pakistan artists on Indian soil: MNS, Shiv Sena

Well count me out Coz im die-hard fan of Hollywood and English music. Give me the name of One Bolly movie that can rival and counter Holly movie.

Depends on what you want to see.

On topic MNS view is not the same as the countries view and he only represents .5% of the Indian population and personally I think some of the Pakistani singers are great and would love to see them perform.

Bl00dy MNS and SS idiots. They have certainly run out of ideas to stay in the public eye. And once ol'man T.Balu kicks the bucket, then this whole bunch of clowns will end up in the garbage heap of public opinion.:D

Well count me out Coz im die-hard fan of Hollywood and English music. Give me the name of One Bolly movie that can rival and counter Holly movie.
Quick Gun Murugun!!

220px-Quick_Gun_Murugun_2009_poster.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Well i fully support the MNS in this regard. Pakistan is at a constant state of war against us since 1947, any ties with them is an insult to our martyrs. Mumbai attack reminds us the real intent of pakistan. Again we are moving towards calling ourselves a soft state. I dont understand why my indian brothers want to establish any kind of ties with pakistan??

btw did you meet the Real tiger?-
our very own Asad Rauf?-

:D-

Ek tha chand, ek tha surya....aur ek tha leena.....this was what I heard was Asad's ring tone till recently ...;)

not only mns and shiv sena people of maharastra also most anti pak in india after mumbai massacre according to recent poll .

ft4.jpg

I can completely understand the numbers except the case of Kerala.

Shiv Sena once again. why they always bark

Are you someone who used to have another ID (officially of course)?

Man I am suddenly seeing you pop up with 23,433 posts and 11,177 thanks!

Where have you been hiding?

I am truly intrigued, so please do not mind this OT post as I do not have the right to send you a PM.

^ Jana .

BTW people who think of the same old lines of only SS or MNS being anti-pak in Maharashtra, especially Mumbai, please think again. No one wants Pakistanis here and that is the truth. right or wrong does not matter. But if you ask an average mumbaikar about this thread, his opinion would not be radically different from SS. That is what facing repeated terror attacks originating from one place can do.

not only mns and shiv sena people of maharastra also most anti pak in india after mumbai massacre according to recent poll .

ft4.jpg

Im from kerala and i wonder how come kerala is pro pak...:blink:

Well that would be an open invitation. Many pakistanis are pretending to be Indians anyways.

:undecided::undecided:

indians can no longer say "pakistani's are taught to hate indians" - the opposite is now more true than ever, the false flag mumbai event has brainwashed the indians towards anti pakistani feelings, actually sad for indians its based on a lie!!

The Hindu : News / National : No Pakistan artists on Indian soil: MNS, Shiv Sena

Yet another cultural disruption in Indo-Pak ties is in the offing with the Raj Thackeray-led Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) and the Shiv Sena playing party poopers, threatening to obstruct the broadcast and the shoot of the musical reality show ‘Sur Kshetra’, a programme by the channel Sahara One to be aired on the entertainment channel, Colors TV.

On Friday, MNS chief Raj Thackeray preferred a blunt warning to Pakistan artists taking part in the show, stating that the MNS would continue opposing performance of artists across the border till Pakistan stopped sponsoring terror strikes against India.

“If anything happens to the shoot despite our warning, then the MNS cadres are not responsible for the occurrence,” he warned.

The cinema wing of the MNS had earlier written to legendary singer Asha Bhosle, urging her not to take part in shows that featured artistes from Pakistan.

Ms. Bhosle, along with Pakistan singer Abida Parveen and Bangladesh singer Runa Laila, are to participate as judges in the show which is set to commence on September 8, which would also feature stalwarts like Ghulam Ali, Hadiqa Kiani and Sajjad Ali from Pakistan.

Ms. Bhosle, on her part stated she was not interested in politics, remarking that she only understood the language of music.

“I don't like politics and don't understand it. I love Raj Thackeray irrespective of what he thinks of me. I love Maharashtra and I am a Maharashtrian,” Ms. Bhosle said, adding that she believed in the motto of ‘atithi devo bhava’ (guest is god).

Targeting Ms. Bhosle, Mr. Thackeray caustically remarked whether she would welcome Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Amir Kasab as a guest too.

“While I have great respect for Ashatai, are there not enough artists in the country? Why not develop home-grown talent for such shows?” remarked the MNS chief at a function of his party cadres here.

Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray said the Shiv Sena would not tolerate artists from Pakistan on Indian soil until relations between the two countries were normalised.
Sena cadres also staged a protest outside the World Trade Centre, where an expo from Pakistan was being held.

People like you behaving like this on both sides will not let these relation normal....artists exchange is good and is a way to make thing normal, as long as they remain stick to their passport. but this Shiv Sina does not undersstand by this move means not to let relation normal..:)

But, if Pakitanis are given the opportunities they would go for both citizenship given the opportunities in India, like now a days every Pakistani tend to go abroad in search of opportunity...:D

Mostly pakistanis see Indian channels or movies and its not shame, as like many indian watch hollywood...it is matter of personal taste nothing related to patriotism...If you watch hollywood movie it does not mean you love UK more than India....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom