What's new

No Pakistan artists on Indian soil: MNS, Shiv Sena

adnan sami ko mat bheg dena bari mushkil se jaan churai hai sary mohly ki roti akeela kha jata hai :rofl:

:undecided::undecided:

indians can no longer say "pakistani's are taught to hate indians" - the opposite is now more true than ever, the false flag mumbai event has brainwashed the indians towards anti pakistani feelings, actually sad for indians its based on a lie!!

If our Indian bro are not taught to hate pakistanis, then how come this massive trolling come from Indian brothers (as their population is more so I see more often thogh from both sides, but I feel naturally more from India,...I guess it must be coming then from instinct...agar bgahir prhay yeh haal hi tuo parh kar kia ho ga :D

but of course there are cool positive many Indian bro like many pakistanis :)

As the world converts itself into a global village, India and Pakistan which shares a common border and a common heritage will have to put aside their personal differences and learn to start interacting with each other on a more mature level. Movements like Shiv Sena and people like Zaid Hamid etc are irrelevant to these two nations. Once bitter European rivals are now locked together as part of the European Union. The USA on trade and economic issues is now moving towards a North American bloc. Southern Africa through SADAC is conducting trade with western and eastern nations as a joint entity for the Southern African states. China has embraced hundreds of other nations in joint trading blocs which are mutually beneficial. My point is that the global village is starting to reshape itself everyday. Pondering about who suffered more deaths during partition, who lost more mosques or temples to the other, who has more terrorists on the other side etc....these issues are now insignificant. It is time for Indian and Pakistani leaders to disregard the poison mentality of minor fringe elements in their countries and to do the responsibe thing. Move their countries as a joint entity into the global village or else be left behind in the quagmire of yesteryear. Cross border trade and cross border cultural investments are something which these two nations cannot delay any longer.

People of Haryana are not pro Pak but most of them are not anti pak also...

I wonder the % of muslims is one of the lowest in haryana, yet people here don`t hate pak that much...

Count me to that also...:azn: why hate a whole country for bad deeds os politicians & top policy makers?

These Shiv sena should be shot in the head. These menacing parties need to be removed from the Indian society. If u guys are that patiotic join the army and fight the odds. Dont phucking make things hard for common people.

Really shiv sena is trouble maker for peace..... Morons....

These Bal thakrey & raj thakrey like people are like GMDN,HKSKN ie.-G@@@d main dum nahi, hum kisi se kum nahi..

sitting in mumbai they always spread hate & nothing worth of doing any thing..

always played with sentiments of people..

No indian movies on Pakistani soil...
??
But sorry bollywood is much popular in pakistan.No matter how you strict but people of pakistan see bollywood movies more than anything else.

They bark to get vote bank of marathi sentiment otherwisse these idiot have no works about the nation and people

Bravo! A Pakistani barks and you are first in line to pat it and go "good doggy"!!!

You know less that zilch about what the Shiv Sena means to Mumbaikars and what they have done for Mumbaikars.

Both of whom happen to be Indian btw. Hindu and Muslim.

There was a ban, but you guys were so in love with Indian movies that you watch them with pirated DVDs. You can ban the movies but not the popularity.

every nation has stupid people with no taste, some less some more, we never claimed to be all intellectuals

I can completely understand the numbers except the case of Kerala.
Im from kerala and i wonder how come kerala is pro pak...:blink:

Its totally their guess work. I dont think we are pro pak as shown in this survey. May be in this survey they would have interviewed the illegal bangladeshis working here in kerala.

Its totally their guess work. I dont think we are pro pak as shown in this survey. May be in this survey they would have interviewed the illegal bangladeshis working here in kerala.

It depends upon the question which were asked during the survey. If the question was like 'will you support Indo-pak friendship"? they keralities answer will always 'yes'

You guys have to keep Veena Malik. Sorry but that was the deal. :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom