What's new

Shiv Sena asks followers to 'invade' Pakistan as ‘human bombers’

Stupid people. Work for the country and stop made dumb statements. Tell them to get rid of the mafia or something.

Sheer stupidity by Shiv Sena, a little more than usual.

I really hope this happens.........would love to try a gatling cannon and make meat out of these!

Guys, this is the closest to zombies we will ever get.......napalm, nuke, chemical, bio warfare all to be thrown!

Sheer stupidity by Shiv Sena, a little more than usual.

I am surprised it came after such a long hiatus from their foolish statements..........

Lol, Punjab is just one state of India .
Thanks for the information. You are obviously clueless. This festival was hosted by punjab, Pakistan. What matters is both team had national level players. Not regional players. The one's who compete in worldcups were playing and India lost. So doesn't matter what occasion it was India that lost in '2014'. Since you asked when was the last time we won a kabaddi match. Now go figure that out.

Thanks for the information. You are obviously clueless. This festival was hosted by punjab, Pakistan. What matters is both team had national level players. Not regional players. The one's who compete in worldcups were playing and India lost. So doesn't matter what occasion it was India that lost in '2014'. Since you asked when was the last time we won a kabaddi match. Now go figure that out.

Cool story :cheesy: Actually it was of provincial level only.

Go get enlightened.

Youth Festival: Indian women win, men lose kabaddi matches - The Express Tribune

I really hope this happens.........would love to try a gatling cannon and make meat out of these!

How many suicide bombers have you killed till today ?? I hope you are not expecting them to intimate you of their arrival.

I think the Shiv Sena does not understand its own core constituency. Hindu right-wing crackpots are only willing to die in temple and pilgrimage stampedes; they don't consider suicide bombing sufficiently fashionable.:p::-)

Although I hate this party.

But it's about time that Pakistanis get taste of their own medicine.

@waz @Jango - doesn't this member deserve a fifth ban??

@waz and @Jango fifth or sixth or seventh (oh the obsession he even remmebers my number of bans) give as many bans but tell this sick pervert jamahir to not dare quote or tag me again else i am gonna give him a good piece of my mind. I already had enough unpleasent time due his perversion on this site. If he wants to report me tell him to give u the post number or whatever. But if he quotes or tags again iwill sure not gonna leave the pervert get away like this.

And yes what i wrote nuke india iwill write again n again.

Guys ignore each other.
Any turmoil just tag me.
Don't quote each other. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom