What's new

Shiv Sena asks followers to 'invade' Pakistan as ‘human bombers’

I really hope this happens.........would love to try a gatling cannon and make meat out of these!

Guys, this is the closest to zombies we will ever get.......napalm, nuke, chemical, bio warfare all to be thrown!

I am surprised it came after such a long hiatus from their foolish statements..........

Donatello, your PDF profile state that you are an analyst at PDF think tank...wow...really? All they could find was you?

@waz and @Jango fifth or sixth or seventh (oh the obsession he even remmebers my number of bans) give as many bans but tell this sick pervert jamahir to not dare quote or tag me again else i am gonna give him a good piece of my mind. I already had enough unpleasent time due his perversion on this site. If he wants to report me tell him to give u the post number or whatever. But if he quotes or tags again iwill sure not gonna leave the pervert get away like this.

And yes what i wrote nuke india iwill write again n again.
Use the ignore button and they will go away. But please keep your threats to the forum admin to yourself or you will be banned.

Use the ignore button and they will go away. But please keep your threats to the forum admin to yourself or you will be banned.
Point out where exactly i threatened any forum admins?

my reaction was towards him not mods as he was writing 'give her fifth ban'. Is this the standard way of reporting people's posts?

No iwont place on ignore list. This isnt the option cuz there are times these indians quote or tag me, or refer to me by name and associate lies with me. Saw that happening. Saw their doppel doing that. If iwont see their posts how will i know or clear my position ? Ignore isnt always the option.

Point out where exactly i threatened any forum admins?

my reaction was towards him not mods as he was writing 'give her fifth ban'. Is this the standard way of reporting people's posts?

No iwont place on ignore list. This isnt the option cuz there are times these indians quote or tag me, or refer to me by name and associate lies with me. Saw that happening. Saw their doppel doing that. If iwont see their posts how will i know or clear my position ? Ignore isnt always the option.
It is. ON THIS FORUM IT IS YOUR ONLY OPTION IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE.

It is. ON THIS FORUM IT IS YOUR ONLY OPTION IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE.

Not that i am new to this information.

Oh and btw plz dont go this 'threatening admins thing' again. Waz bahi is very much my own bro cuz of our ethnic connection and he wud be the last iwill talk to rudely or 'threaten' or whatever that.

There is no fee or permit requirement for pig hunting in Pakistan, let the count begin...

Extremist outfit defended terrorism in ‘national interest’

shiv-sena-asks-followers-to-invade-pakistan-as-human-bombers-1439910089-6045.jpg

MUMBAI – Shiv Sena – a Hindu outfit – on Tuesday defended its founder Bal Thackeray's ideology, saying he created a ‘fear’ of Hindus solely in ‘national interest’ and hit out at a weekly magazine for its article against the late party supremo.

“People have lot of love and respect for Balasaheb Thackeray and feel proud of his nationalist ideals. He surely instilled a fear of Hindus among people,” an editorial in Saamana – Sena’s mouthpiece – said, rubbishing the contents of an article published in the magazine.

Sena workers had staged a protest at Nariman Point area in South Mumbai against the magazine, tearing and torching its copies. A case was also filed in adjoining district in connection with the article. "Hindus should be able to live in India with pride and their voice should roar like that of a lion,” the outfit said on Tuesday.

“If an answer has to be given to Pakistanis, Hindus will also have to become highly religious. To answer Pakistan, Hindus need to become ‘human bombs’ and invade their country,” it said in controversial remarks. Defending thoughts and ideology of the late Thackeray, the Sena said if his stand that Pakistanis should be responded in their own terms can be called as terrorism, then this kind of terrorism was in the ‘national interest.’

The party said that Thackeray considered all religions equal and so, after the then Indian prime minister Indira Gandhi's assassination in 1984, he appealed for calm in the state. "It was because of him that the Sikh community could live in peace in Mumbai and other parts of the state,” it said.

“Today, even if we don't want a magazine to gain unnecessary publicity by publishing false information on Balasaheb, but if people's anger rises then the already dead magazine will be further crushed by them in the market,” the Sena said.

I have to ask to indian members that how much support shiv sena has in public? It is that strong enough that Modi has to carry them around and being labled as hindu extremist?

a serious question to indian government and people on this forum. this statement is an open acknowledgement of indian terrorist organization's intentions, plans and desire to carry out acts of terrorism in Pakistan. What is indian government doing to set the record clear that it is not harbouring and supporting these terrorists? When are they going to arrest and hand over these scums to Pakistan? What more proof do you need?

Extremist outfit defended terrorism in ‘national interest’

shiv-sena-asks-followers-to-invade-pakistan-as-human-bombers-1439910089-6045.jpg

MUMBAI – Shiv Sena – a Hindu outfit – on Tuesday defended its founder Bal Thackeray's ideology, saying he created a ‘fear’ of Hindus solely in ‘national interest’ and hit out at a weekly magazine for its article against the late party supremo.

“People have lot of love and respect for Balasaheb Thackeray and feel proud of his nationalist ideals. He surely instilled a fear of Hindus among people,” an editorial in Saamana – Sena’s mouthpiece – said, rubbishing the contents of an article published in the magazine.

Sena workers had staged a protest at Nariman Point area in South Mumbai against the magazine, tearing and torching its copies. A case was also filed in adjoining district in connection with the article. "Hindus should be able to live in India with pride and their voice should roar like that of a lion,” the outfit said on Tuesday.

“If an answer has to be given to Pakistanis, Hindus will also have to become highly religious. To answer Pakistan, Hindus need to become ‘human bombs’ and invade their country,” it said in controversial remarks. Defending thoughts and ideology of the late Thackeray, the Sena said if his stand that Pakistanis should be responded in their own terms can be called as terrorism, then this kind of terrorism was in the ‘national interest.’

The party said that Thackeray considered all religions equal and so, after the then Indian prime minister Indira Gandhi's assassination in 1984, he appealed for calm in the state. "It was because of him that the Sikh community could live in peace in Mumbai and other parts of the state,” it said.

“Today, even if we don't want a magazine to gain unnecessary publicity by publishing false information on Balasaheb, but if people's anger rises then the already dead magazine will be further crushed by them in the market,” the Sena said.

Let uddhav and his MLAs first do that..for these bastrds life of a common man has become a joke...accumulating crores of public money and sucking the blood and of common man ...people should not encourage such scumbags.

I have to ask to indian members that how much support shiv sena has in public? It is that strong enough that Modi has to carry them around and being labled as hindu extremist?

A little support in just one state. Modi doesn't like them much and had dumped them but electoral results in Maharastra forced a compromise. Largely irrelevant. No real influence.

Pakistan is not a plate of "parsad" its a powerful country so stop considering the world like a disney land............

Back
Top Bottom