What's new

Shiv Sena asks followers to 'invade' Pakistan as ‘human bombers’

a serious question to indian government and people on this forum. this statement is an open acknowledgement of indian terrorist organization's intentions, plans and desire to carry out acts of terrorism in Pakistan. What is indian government doing to set the record clear that it is not harbouring and supporting these terrorists? When are they going to arrest and hand over these scums to Pakistan? What more proof do you need?

So far, it's only talk. There is little indication of either ability or interest to do such a thing. Till they cross that line, it's just nutty speech.

I have to ask to indian members that how much support shiv sena has in public? It is that strong enough that Modi has to carry them around and being labled as hindu extremist?
Shiv Sena is a very small local party in only one state in india. During the election they were fighting with the BJP and currently have an uneasy alliance with them in that single state local government. They are given to making inflammatory statements purely as an attention getting device and this sure seems to have got a lot of eyeballs on PDF at any rate...their policies have no impact whatsoever on the national government or anywhere else outside of Maharahstra. So nothing to worry about.:tongue:

From rendering cricket pitches unplayable to human suicide bombers, that is some improvement :D

Go Shiv Sena Go I am with you. :yahoo:

Although I hate this party.

But it's about time that Pakistanis get taste of their own medicine.

And followers of Shiv Sena would do that supported by Tahi Chi Ching Ping champion and a self declared Mujahid of Hind :D

If they were to carry out this threat, what would India do? Serious question.

I seriously hope this doesn't happen. Seriously! There is no use of killing meat deprived mindless people. Shouldn't do that.

I love you man no matter what. Your sexual preferences are weird. But still no hate only love.

I have to love you too, I have no other option you know that. Kush kismati say tu Musalman hai bahi.

It's very kind of you Nordic Aryan Pakistani to love your weak and inferior brother from across the border.:cheers:

That I will maintain I have not forgotten Babri, you may have but I have not. And what you expect of me to call you when I see them bowing and touching feet of a mass murderer? Is economic prosperity and business more worthy than self respect and dignity?

That I will maintain I have not forgotten Babri, you may have but I have not. And what you expect of me to call you when I see them bowing and touching feet of a mass murderer? Is economic prosperity and business more worthy than self respect and dignity?
Those Muslims(or non-Muslims) who touch feet of Modi happen to be Gujrati Bohras.

Majority of Muslims didn't vote for Modi. Muslim vote got split. But soon Owaisi Bhais are going to capture 100% Muslim vote.

FYI Indian Muslims choose to stay in India and fight Hinduwadis. But our Aryan cousins chose the easy way out. You have no right to call Muslim Indians as cowards.

Those Muslims(or non-Muslims) who touch feet of Modi happen to be Gujrati Bohras.

Majority of Muslims didn't vote for Modi. Muslim vote got split. But soon Owaisi Bhais are going to capture 100% Muslim vote.

FYI Indian Muslims choose to stay in India and fight Hinduwadis. But our Aryan cousins chose the easy way out. You have no right to call Muslim Indians as cowards.

They are Muslims. Let us not decide who is and who is not, its not our job.

And for your last sentence tell this to Late Shaheed Memon bahi, he differed from what you are saying, in his last moments.

Thanks for the clarification sir, and no offense taken. :cheers:

My pleasure :cheers:

If they were to carry out this threat, what would India do? Serious question.
They cannot carry out this threat, if they could then how? And with what? They have no trained boys. If by some remote infinitesimal chance some boy was sent out and it was proved that Shiv Sena did it, india would have to prosecute and disband the party. India has nothing to gain from sending suicide bombers anywhere and much to lose, including billions in FDI. As a pakistani, I think you already know what happens to FDI when governments start doing insanity.

Back
Top Bottom