What's new

Shit things Desi think

I make a thread about kinetic bombardment and it doesn't go beyond 2 pages. and this dating/women/relationship thread is running for 30 pages;
and we call it a defence forum

you guys make it so. it was simply about men's stupid uncivilized behaviour

I make a thread about kinetic bombardment and it doesn't go beyond 2 pages. and this dating/women/relationship thread is running for 30 pages;
wht did u xpect?:p::p::p:

Its the topic,not many people(even on a defence forum) know about kinetic weapons.
Women on the other hand,is an ''easy'' topic.

so u thought,,we'll let u become judge n jury.....n happily accept d sentence u deliver.........
NO...WE FIGHT....SPAAARTAAA!!!

Its the topic,not many people(even on a defence forum) know about kinetic weapons.
Women on the other hand,is an ''easy'' topic.
now u dead........

If men are stupid and uncivilized then you women should move to another planet because we are evrywhere.

so u thought,,we'll let u become judge n jury.....n happily accept d sentence u deliver.........
NO...WE FIGHT....SPAAARTAAA!!!

now u dead........
Dont worry,they cant touch me.

If men are stupid and uncivilized then you women should move to another planet because we are evrywhere.

Dont worry,they cant touch me.

Please no more of this "you women do this" "you women do that". Women are human beings as well let them do what they want to. Nobody said men are stupid neither did anyone suggest that all men are uncivilised you should be reading posts more carefully.

You had a good relationship with them,they will bombarde you now good luck.

Now you could be dead.
u gave me courage..............SPAARTAA!!

Please no more of this "you women do this" "you women do that". Women are human beings as well let them do what they want to. Nobody said men are stupid neither did anyone suggest that all men are uncivilised you should be reading posts more carefully.
we just trolling:taz::taz::taz:

Back
Top Bottom