What's new

Shit things Desi think

my lady;
A cavalier has his own code of honour;
Women are equal but diffrent ;
p.s I think i told you guys before my uncles taught me all this
your uncles belong to a generation when equality was not known... pretty sure he thinks women should be in kitchen. :chilli:

You hit the nail right on its head.

And men especially the Maulvi kind who tell women to dress modestly but when they see a woman they try to undress her with their eyes - How about practicing modesty with your eyes......
No no no you got something wrong bro.
You can reveal feet hand and face.
And the thing about molvi's is true, they are pro rapers, pedophiles and gay.

The real things some did say should have resulted in them being hit in the head hard enough to lose
consciousness.

:P why to waste energy just a middle finger will do the needed.

almost all girls say that,at some point:lol:.....but thn most of them grow out of it.
btw xceptions always exist
images

I dont agree that all girls say that.

And those who say i will say a handful of them mean it but again the perception can be changed with passage of time based on positive changes

The thread is about insecurities of females, reason why males are getting bashed here ....... :D

I dont agree that all girls say that.
And those who say i will say a handful of them mean it but again the perception can be changed with passage of time based on positive changes
sab bolte hai....whn they r little n somebody teases....iski shaadi kar dete hai.:p:
nyway it wasnt serious

The thread is about insecurities of females, reason why males are getting bashed here ....... :D

bwahahahahah here are only few ladies hardly 4 while rest of the posters are males trying hard to defend their wrongdoings. This proves who is insecure

bwahahahahah here are only few ladies hardly 4 while rest of the posters are males trying hard to defend their wrongdoings. This proves who is insecure

Ladies are becoming tigresses while coming to this thread and bashing males like hell ...... :D,

I am talking in the whole context of the thread ...... :D

Even in the context of the tread it can't be called bashing yes women were discussing with the men on a societal issue i didn't know that was considered male bashing :P

Back
Top Bottom