What's new

Shireen Mazari regrets world's silence over Indian oppression faced by Kashmiris

Like I said, no offense, but Bangladesh has no significance in international arena/politics.
I know...
British is a super power compared to Bangladesh. Only a fool from cave will compare British with Bangladesh. As for your info British is also responsible to depart with such a messy
LOL, Im a British-Bangladeshi. Half Englishman. I dont have Bangladeshi citizenship (yet).

I talked as a British citizen...

NO, UK has NO responsibility. You wanted us to leave we left. Stop blaming UK for your failure.
LOL at you mister.

Amnesty international, the largest human rights organizations was founded in UK...

And, stop bringing Bangladeshi issues in this discussion.

That's not gonna happen. we provide better hope to our Kashmiri brothers. We have a stability of our constitution and our institutions. We seek growth and betterment of life of entire India.

Let's not make it religion based. We are a diverse country of many religions and diverse cultures. Though broadly we get along fine.

Pakistani should first concentrate on their country and come out of major financial issues and work on betterment of your people.
I didn't bought religion first. You did.

Solve your issues peacefully and focus on developments and human rights. Good Luck.
Bangladesh is doing well, thankfully to good policies of your governments and hard work based good work ethics. don't think too much about religion, it is a personal thing for people. Work and make life better for your children.
Thanks for your nice words for BD. But, Im a British citizen. My grandmother was from Sylhet, Bangladesh.

Because Hindus are not native to Kashmir ... Over 98% of natives converted to Islam

Sphardic Jews do belong in Palestine. Hindus don't belong in kashmir... just one look in the mirror clears that up.
Hindus are living in kashmir from last 5000 years .

Because Bajrang Dal were imported to Jamu - Jamu Muslim population was 80% of the total while now its a tiny minority. Hindu terrorists killed or pushed them out. Your Israeli tactics will not work in the valley.
In few years more hindus will be settled in valley who were expelled from pakistani occupied kashmir . Those hindus who are living in refugee camps in delhi will also be settled in their villages . We will do it in the same pattern as israel did .

They mostly all became Muslims... for over 1,000 years. Now get over it.
So I have a question ,since they converted to Muslims you are claiming the land as your birthright.so if people from some are in Pakistan convert to other religion,will Pakistan allow them to separate

If under any circumstances india have to give Kashmir Muslim majority region then all Muslims of India have to leave this country....for once n all...

I know...

Then you should know that Pakistan is not seeking Bangladesh attention.

LOL, Im a British-Bangladeshi. Half Englishman. I dont have Bangladeshi citizenship (yet).

None of my concern...duh:rolleyes:

NO, UK has NO responsibility. You wanted us to leave we left. Stop blaming UK for your failure.

Britain left some bone for the countries to fight for. British should've solved the problem before leaving.

LOL at you mister.

Amnesty international, the largest human rights organizations was founded in UK...

And, stop bringing Bangladeshi issues in this discussion.

You claimed that Bangladesh(your flags) have human rights and I show you the mirror.

So I have a question ,since they converted to Muslims you are claiming the land as your birthright.so if people from some are in Pakistan convert to other religion,will Pakistan allow them to separate

Can run hypothtical till eternity.. . Waste of time.
We deal with "What is"... not... "What if"s

Free kashmir!

None of my concern...duh:rolleyes:

Britain left some bone for the countries to fight for. British should've solved the problem before leaving.

You claimed that Bangladesh(your flags) have human rights and I show you the mirror.
Bhai, why are you wasting your precious time on these internet trolls? Don't feed them.

@Clutch you too bro.

Bhai, why are you wasting your precious time on these internet trolls? Don't feed them.

@Clutch you too bro.

Sometimes we can't sit back for sake of Pakistan, we have to counter these indian govt and army paid trolls who are spreading negative propaganda against Pakistan. One example of not countering is of us having created problems for ourselves by not countering negative propaganda of 71 war of 3 million deaths and 92k Pakistani soldiers as POW.

I know...

Pakistan is seeking British attention. Thats why I replied. LOL...
You guys aren't smart enough to solve your problems peacefully and develop. Why blame us?
Screenshot_20180916-234411.png

You are just a troll Bangladeshi, not a British...so puhleej.

As for why blame Britain, cuz it left with this mess.
Typical Pakistani answer. OK, Im a Martian...

On topic,

Condemn uighur persecution before you talk about Kashmiri persecution.

A pimp should not talk about women rights...

Last edited:
But you can agree that Kashmiris belong in Kashmir....and it just so happens that the overwhelming majority of the follow Islam...

Thank you for the honesty...the reason that Bharat does not wish to give up Kashmir is that it would allow Pakistan to stand and breath independently, currently Bharat has Pakistan in a chokehold....
Kashmir belongs to Indian Union. With specific rights on properties owned by people. My conclusion may or may not be true.

Saving your country is not our priority. We signed the water-sharing agreement with you and we haven't broken any laws regarding the agreement. So save your cries for when we actually do something to you.

Back
Top Bottom